Peringkat & Ulasan

1. r u f o's rating of the film Doctor Strange

2. Ghostman's rating of the film Doctor Strange

Another solid superhero movie from Marvel. It's got some flaws (Swinton's miscast, Strange's training is rushed, could've used more world-building, etc.) but also some undeniable strengths. Cumberbatch was a good choice for the good doctor, he's got gravitas, smarts, and can even tell jokes without it being smart-alecky and cringe-inducing (unlike Larson's Captain Marvel). The finale is quite great.

3. luminous's rating of the film Doctor Strange

I would give it more stars, but please: no surgeon ever wears nail polish in the theatre.

4. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Doctor Strange

I really enjoyed the beginning

5. Shay McAteer's rating of the film Doctor Strange

6. Dimitar Kotsev's rating of the film Doctor Strange

7. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Doctor Strange

An Inception of Sherlock Holmes on astral projection to show how Marvel has the best special effects team out there.

8. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Doctor Strange

9. Kornovska's rating of the film Doctor Strange

Bonne introduction à ce que pourrait être la magie dans les RPG de Mage (White Wolf). Malheureusement, le film est plutôt mauvais! Bien des situations sont résolues Ex Machina ; le méchant du film avait un énorme potentiel, mais a été complètement gaspillé ; une réflexion métaphysique sur l'univers, le bien et le mal, la réalité aurait pu être mise de l'avant, mais on a préféré les explosions et les coups. Triste.

10. Graham Ball's rating of the film Doctor Strange

2.5 stars... It's a Marvel film, it does what it says on the tin!

11. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Doctor Strange

Not bad, but essentially another huge pile of money wobbling.

12. unearthly_red's rating of the film Doctor Strange

13. Homayoun Hajikhani's rating of the film Doctor Strange

14. film_lies101's rating of the film Doctor Strange

Outside of handheld camera work never has film made so dizzy, that's some sort of achievement I suppose...yes the actors are fine but we have watched this story so many times now. One more thing, all the Pop music references were dumb, do they actually serve the story in any way or are they there for the audience to laugh in recongnition

15. shane_b's rating of the film Doctor Strange

16. aedey's rating of the film Doctor Strange

3,5 , keren sih, gag nyangka efek CGI nya sehalus ini, bukan yang bombastis pun berlebihan, impresif & terasa artistik. Sedikit elemen horor merupakan bumbu pengejut yg akan menyenangkan

17. Damon Weathers's rating of the film Doctor Strange

Take away some cool visuals and an underused Mads Mikkelsen, and it would be wholly forgettable. But not nearly as bad as I went into it thinking it would be

18. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film Doctor Strange

It has a solid first half and somewhat inventive visual effects (for a Marvel movie), but it's carried by an idiotic main character and good actors who speak almost entirely in whispers. Like most Marvel movies, it takes its ridiculous premise way too seriously; it's soaked in pseudo-hippie ideology coated with a "instinct trumps intellectualism" lesson. Rachel McAdams is good but wasn't given enough screen time.

19. poetboi's rating of the film Doctor Strange

the marvel films are the best when they are having fun. this film is visually spectacular and absolutely utilises the star-studded cast. i've recently started having issues with the Origin Story installments of the MCU, this is probably the best since Guardians.

20. aurkihnowe's rating of the film Doctor Strange

As a follower of eastern religion and philosophy, i'm (as you must imagine) quite adept at using science-defying mystical powers to alter the world around me...dusting off another Marvel comic book, this one a hit in the sixties when psychedelia and "oriental" ideas were prevalent, Strange engages with phantasmagoria, humor, and the dr's charm, but fails to deliver a satisfying antagonist...maybe next time (oh yes)

21. Palmat's rating of the film Doctor Strange

A pretty good albeit derivative Marvel movie that is fun and fast paced. The cast is very good but the characters are not that interesting which makes me feel sorry for the actors. The action and visuals are cool but we´ve seen it before and the script does little to surprise or impress apart from what happens with Ejiofor's character after the credits.

22. eleventries's rating of the film Doctor Strange

23. Europudding's rating of the film Doctor Strange

I watched this very late at night and a bit sleepy so it was a little hard to follow but WOW those kaleidoscopic visuals! @_@ Now I wish I had caught this in cinemas. :(

24. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film Doctor Strange