Bitte aktualisiere deinen Browser um MUBI optimal nutzen zu können.

Peringkat & Ulasan

1. Dimitar Kotsev's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

2. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

The 3rd season is basically just as good as the first two, but still... I guess I just don't like the double Ewan McGregor, although he does a great job for what it is. Or maybe some of the novelty is gone? But Coon, Stuhlbarg and espexcially Thewlis are spectacular, even Winstead is quite good here. As far as stylized crime series go, Fargo is kind of perfect.

3. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

out-True Detectives True Detective and in some ways out-Fargos Fargo

4. sahandmohajer's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

the first two seasons were too clever and the writing was too front and centre. Fargo Season Three is much more earnest in story yet impressively gripping and dreamy in mood. a strong visual language where the influence of David Lynch is equal to the Coen Brothers.

5. Corrado Agnello's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

6. Andre Flickatina's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

picked up near the end, but varga and his crew didn't quite do it for me. although they did have some hard villainous acts to follow

7. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

8. Kenzozo's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

Very well done plot twists, more than very well. 4.0

9. Diderot's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

It's the best of the three seasons. The great cameo by my favorite character from season one (whose unexplained disappearance I'd bemoaned) was a very happy surprise. Also, this season has some great acting, from the magisterially grotesque David Thewlis to Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Goran Bogdan, and the flabbergastingly-underappreciated Carrie Coon. (But Yuri better get some Mr. Wrench treatment in a later season.)

10. müteahhit's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

11. katve's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

12. redux's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

Major storyline defect around the Carrie Coon character. Still, she was the one that made me want to watch on, not McGregor or especially Thewlis, trapped in a character so fabricated and cartoonish like something out of Batman.

13. Nicole Richie's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

Mary Elizabeth Winstead is everything in here

14. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

Very good and at the same time a solid disappointment, considering its preceding season and the whole cast here. It really shows that the series were made as two seasons and this was written in some kind of a rush after the grand success...

15. Slow Immersion's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

Varga made this one interesting, but although I enjoyed this more than S2, it is universes apart from the classic series 1 which is still in my top five single series of all time.

16. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

Despite not being as good as the other seasons, it is so much better than 99% of the rest of stuff out there. They brought back Mr. Wrench! Another great assortment of top-notch actors. I hope they change their minds and bring it back for another season.

17. Mic-kosh-ka's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

18. Lana's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

19. Daniél Lindström's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

20. afuchs's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

Magnificent acting, but somehow convolute, overburdened with allusions and groundless mysticism and eclectic to the brim. But some magnificent acting here nevertheless. Also, the story doesn't really hold water.

21. ig_____or's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

V.M. Varga vs. Lorne Malvo... who would survive? David Thewlis was so creepy, he completely stole every scene he was on. All around another great season, with plenty of memorable characters and scenes... the grey sky in the last episode is a brilliant example of how bleak everything felt.

22. Domiziana's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

He's a kitten now. Ray. In case you were wondering. I looked in his eyes. My Ray. Who never got to say goodbye. Who you left bleeding on the floor. Sadness in his eyes. Your own brother. - Nikki

23. James Mackin's rating of the film Fargo: Season Three

Michael Stuhlbarg often stole the show, but every scene between Ewan McGregor and Ewan McGregor was a treat. Random happenstance is still destroying everything (the beauty of life).