Untuk pengalaman lebih baik di MUBI, perbarui browser Anda.

Peringkat & Ulasan

1. Riddle, van, stellar's rating of the film Happy as Lazzaro

拉札洛完美演示了如何善待他人、愛他人,如何「當個好人」。他只能原諒,因為他一直愛著,也無法停止愛著;而我們還是──有意或無意地──繼續辜負他。他不會死亡,即使他是你,也是我;他是潛藏在我們內心深處,人心底那最被遺忘的、最純真的部分。 這麼孤獨,這麼美妙。它點醒了我們沉睡之中荒誕的迷航、執拗的漂流。關鍵在於人性本身,我們卻把關鍵淺淺隱藏在皮囊之下,故事之下。一個悠遠的故事,關於變化,關於錯置。它先陳述了移轉,眼看正加速轉向進步,朝著我們置身的這個時代潛移的同時,它卻又奇蹟似地停下,回頭瞻望:拉札洛還是杵在那,純真地回望著……而我們只冀望返樸歸真。

2. Andrew Lang's rating of the film Happy as Lazzaro

This is such a magical movie, existing on the border of dream, reality, myth, and memory. I love the world Rohrwacher creates: you want to stay in it forever. I found the social/political commentary a bit tiresome: I thought the film was too magical to get bogged down in that! But perhaps it's impossible to avoid. Oh, and, as I watched, I kept thinking of "Tree of the Wooden Clogs" by Ermanno Olmi.

3. dan's rating of the film Happy as Lazzaro

Very beautiful. Art, in a good sense. From the country that gave use "La strada" or "Le notti di Cabiria". And this in an apparent modern setting. Emotive, it can bring a tear.

4. TZUHSIEN TANG's rating of the film Happy as Lazzaro

5. patchwork's rating of the film Happy as Lazzaro

6. Sefer Taslı Sapık's rating of the film Happy as Lazzaro

7. fmert's rating of the film Happy as Lazzaro

smells like a good movie.

8. lesminho's rating of the film Happy as Lazzaro

9. João Portalegre's rating of the film Happy as Lazzaro

10. Frank ViSo's rating of the film Happy as Lazzaro

11. thelastronaut's rating of the film Happy as Lazzaro

Very playful. Just enough magical realism to be profound (especially the traveling music) and keep it from turning silly. Reminiscent of "Au Hasard Balthazar" except with that film's focus on the innocence and cruelty of life, "Happy As Lazzaro" deals with the move from a rural life to a city life, as well as materialism and modernity. And to think, the actor who plays Lazzaro had never acted before! He was perfect!

12. Psycoteraphy's rating of the film Happy as Lazzaro

3.5 Adriano tardiolo is extraordinary

13. bryanvmh's rating of the film Happy as Lazzaro

Masterful, like Au Hasard Balthazar for the 21st century's disaffected descendants of alienated laborers.

14. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Happy as Lazzaro

If you find yourself wondering what year this is at the beginning, hold that thought. What unfurls, in unexpected ways, feels like a trek through a half century of Italian history (and cinema), with the continuing story of the Holy Fool at the center and both realism and magic at the edges. Its wrestle with a changing political/religious culture can be a touch too blunt—but ever mysterious enough to entrance.

15. alina.'s rating of the film Happy as Lazzaro

16. N. C.'s rating of the film Happy as Lazzaro

17. Traum Baum's rating of the film Happy as Lazzaro

More neorealism and less "magic realism", pretty please.

18. jhubbs's rating of the film Happy as Lazzaro

Surprises abound, such a fresh film. In shakier hands, this could have easily gone into cartoonish, overly-whimsical territory. As stands, balances serenity of nature & despair. Some somber & quite funny scenes. Plot is unique, certainly held my attention. MC & Marquis actor(s) are fantastic. 16mm seems gimmicky at first but works. Primary critique: ending is a bit too on-the-nose. 4.5

19. Massimo Angius's rating of the film Happy as Lazzaro

20. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Happy as Lazzaro

I'm not really sure what to think or take from this film. I liked most of it, but ultimately I may need to reflect on wth I just experienced.

21. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film Happy as Lazzaro

Despite the idyllic nature of great part of the story, the pace was never affected. In fact, it was often used to lure and hypnotize in conjunction with the powerful images. Not eschewing subtly wry humor, this depiction of irreparable loss, is an eye-opener for the strange direction the world is taking these days. Rohrwacher’s work is brilliant and very much recommended. (4.5 stars)

22. diiiiogorocha's rating of the film Happy as Lazzaro

He was too good for other people to understand him. It made me laugh in some moments, but it also gave me a few punches in the gut. Gorgeous movie.

23. Marta Batista's rating of the film Happy as Lazzaro

3.5 ☆ A lovely and heartbreaking fable reminiscent of Italian Neorrealism. This meditation on exploitation, and on modernity in general, feels really close to home with its beautiful rural landscapes and depictions of the lives of working classes.

24. Carambotti's rating of the film Happy as Lazzaro

Fever dream. This little construct of a life in the italian countryside, steeped in peasant past, was a rush of impressions. Family grifting, innocence. Hard to forget some of these characters.

← Previous 1 3 4