Peringkat & Ulasan

1. Lourenço Cadete's rating of the film Manhattan

2. Feellikeanumber's rating of the film Manhattan

Woody quietly invents mumblecore (I know I’m overrating, but what the hell - I’m in a Woody mood)

3. nona vanis's rating of the film Manhattan

manhattan karena woody allen kalo yang bikin sofia coppola namanya jadi womanhattan hahahahahaha iya

4. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Manhattan

You get to stage with Woody Allen films where the dialogue seems to swirl with his other films and your trying just to keep track if the film was at least grounded enough to be relatable to relationships or just airing the directors lifetime complaints and anxiety issues. This is his better ones if you have to start then make it a Manhattan, shooting in black and white also highlights the gorgeous cinematography.

5. misu's rating of the film Manhattan

6. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Manhattan

2.5 For a better viewing experience, first think of it as pure comedy, then accept that it isn't funny.

7. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Manhattan

When seeing the movie the first time earlier this year, I discovered I had actually seen half of it, at least, in parts and clips and different times.

8. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Manhattan

It's amazing to me how many people fall for his bullshit. It's all up there on the screen. He has a beautiful wife played by Meryl Streep, but he makes her into a lesbian shrew so he can sleep with Mariel, who's only 18. We know that he actually likes them even younger. The amazing part is how he plays reluctant and he has his friends talk him into it. People don't care. It's like "throwing pennies at a battleship".

9. James Mackin's rating of the film Manhattan

This is a very well made film about a pretty creepy guy and his romantic troubles. Looked beautiful, despite the material.

10. Charolastra's rating of the film Manhattan

This movie was creepy to watch in film school and even creepier as an adult. Nicely shot. If I could have a cut without the boring cast and just 70s NYC I'd take it.

11. Robert Franco's rating of the film Manhattan

12. Lea's rating of the film Manhattan

Not my favourite but New York !! Good soundtrack

13. msmichel's rating of the film Manhattan

Allen's bittersweet love letter to NYC still stands as one of his great films amongst many. The scripting and performances are quite magic as is the photography of Gordon Willis. Mariel Hemingway is heartbreaking as the young Tracy and Michael Murphy makes a great impression as Yale. At the heart of it all is a wonderful romanticism brought to life by the titular borough.

14. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Manhattan

i want to kiss gordon willis in the mouth

15. Mazintas's rating of the film Manhattan

Even if one were to divorce Allen's directorial efforts from his real-life actions, his films still stink to high heaven. The man was a pusillanimous twerp who always made smarmy little therapy sessions disguised as films that rambled on and on (and on...) about his trifling neuroses. Who cares! A chic aesthetic means nothing if the content is this repugnant and dull.

16. Walker's rating of the film Manhattan

Cinematography is brilliant

17. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Manhattan

18. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Manhattan

Woody's love letter to Manhattan. And after living there briefly I can assure you that New York is all that and more.

19. Giulia Martino's rating of the film Manhattan

0,5 arrogante, superficiale e banale

20. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Manhattan

La Rapsodia in Blu di Gershwin apre magnificamente il sipario su una New York resa ancora più fascinosa dalla bellissima fotografia ed un bianco e nero suggestivo, che fa da palcoscenico per una delle opere meglio riuscite del regista americano. L'umorismo di Allen è sempre pseudo-intellettuale, ma estremamente credibile, efficace e quasi mai forzato. Una sorprendentemente divertente cartolina dalla Grande Mela.

21. FISCHER's rating of the film Manhattan

Du grand et du solide Woody Allen ! www.cinefiches.com

22. Dalibor's rating of the film Manhattan

For a biography of a (supposedly) ever changing and sleepless city, "Manhattan" offers a non-story that ends by retreating to pretty much the same situation and problems it began with, even shamelessly admiring its own defeat. I prefer Woody Allen when he's creatively challenging his anxieties, not when the film's denouement is basically selfish, borderline pathological, fixation on himself.

23. Trunfos's rating of the film Manhattan

24. MistaRichard's rating of the film Manhattan

The height of Allen's dramedies.