Peringkat & Ulasan

1. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume II

Fuhre Mich! But really, it is much tamer and lighthearted than what one would expect from Von Trier. I still liked it though as a study of the topic in particular and of self-reflexivity in general.

2. Filip Court's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume II

3. strangestars's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume II

the very last quote ruined an otherwise 4 stars film experience to me. Maybe that was the right ending but to me it simply wasn't. It's my own opinion and i'll have to deal with it. I kinda expected that at some point .. the guy simply wasn't right (eyes and reactions he shows on specific occasions) but still.. too cynical and shallow to me.. even though i reckon that that's exactly what the director meant it to be.

4. pop_tudor_pop's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume II

5. Nina's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume II

Lessons have been learned in this movie, that's certain, but I am taking the final one with me and thank von Trier for displaying how crawling vulnerability and the feeling of having lost everything does not justify letting your guard down.

6. ruipsoliveira's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume II

7. João R.'s rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume II

I did not like any of the volumes, but, at least, this second part makes you feel something, even if it was amusing or offensive - at least, it is impactful either way.

8. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume II

gue gabisa mengucapkan sesuatu yg logis setelah nonton film ini, yg jelas betapa mind blowing nya semua karakter dan plot yang disusun rapih. Dan enggak se-cringe itu kalo dilihat secara dekat dan detail.

9. alfredodimalo's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume II

10. 9DarkMistress2's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume II

This is certainly Charlotte's best work in this sequel to the fantastic Nymphomaniac Volume I. The captivating story continues as you dig dipper into the most intimate and brutal parts of this this woman's life. I think these are Lars' greatest achievements!

11. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume II

Volume 2 goes to a even darker place and is not pleasant viewing but it is still strangely engaging and fascinating especially the philosophical moments between the psychologist and his "patient", but the final twist feels like a final joke taken too far and is also sadly the film's most predictable scene that I wished Lars hadn't done.

12. _shalashaska_'s rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume II

Nymphomaniac vol.1+ vol.2= 3.5

13. Francisca's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume II

para isto foi criado o cinema II

14. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume II

Less playful and darker compared to Vol I. Von Trier needs therapy.

15. Carambotti's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume II

Perhaps the more cerebral of the two parts. The physical violence ramps up here, as consequences accrue, as expected. But there is movement forward, in Joe's self-journey. The chapters framing works, and the story arc doesn't stop until the credits scroll.

16. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume II

17. Stefan Stefan's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume II

18. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume II

I really didn't see that ending coming

19. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume II

*crying*. Spent 4 hours to watch this psychological analysis in hope of a brighter, artsy point of view on sex & linked to science, history, art & psychology, & possibly a redemption for the nymphomaniac. Was quite shocked with the ending but it was perfect and true. Hypocrisy is the theme of the movie. Don't let yourself fool by well-educated, appeared-to-be-GOOD man.

20. FISCHER's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume II

Rien à rajouter à cette triste et lugubre pantalonnade, d'une abyssale prétention où l'incompris Lars von Trier s'escrime à intellectualiser ses raides divagations, parsemant ses saillies de références douteuses, allant de Thomas Mann à Ian Fleming en passant par les discutables paradoxes de Zénon. C'est donc aussi un homme cultivé qui filme et pas seulement un pauvre type profondément angoissé. www.cinefiches.com

21. Sarah's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume II

I'm searching for my soultree too now. lol

22. Fabiano Sasselli's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume II

23. Cherry's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume II

24. Lu Who's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume II

i love the thematic, i love trier's style but in the end... passive? false? rational? maybe that's what he wanted? anyway, hated the burnin' down da house moment, so off the tone. liked vol. one better, but i still need to see everything together on the director's cut