Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Peringkat & Ulasan

1. Nerine Ortiz Pon's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

I'm not particularly fond of inconsistency, which this movie had a few. Ha but courtships of the 18th century are fun to watch, and the costumes even moreso.

2. The Sharlotte's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

3. andrei.giurgea14's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

4. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

5. lesminho's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

6. valentine.moussa97's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

Delicious..loved this adaptation. Joe Wright perfectly nailed the erotic tension.

7. anna holt's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

I think this might be my favorite movie of all time. For me, everything I read, or watch, has a specific vibe to it. When it comes to adaptations, as long as that vibe is intact, it doesn’t much matter to me how close to the original text it is. For me, Austen will always feel warm. This adaptation feels the same. I can’t even listen to Marianelli’s score while working because the scenes start to play in my head.

8. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

9. anita.tamm's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

Oh, my favorite movie of all time. What else is there to say? I know it by heart by now.

10. sofiazelaya's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

la mejor wea hetero desde before sunrise

11. raquel_ag's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

Enredo: ★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

12. Salma's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

I didn't think that this would get five stars from me but when I think about this film I can't think of a single thing that I didn't like. One of the movies I always want to watch when I'm sick - that's high praise!

13. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

A likable and suprisingly good Jane Austen movie with a perfect cast. There is also a lot of beautiful landscapes and costumes making this one of the better-looking films based upon the novel. The film will still pale to the different miniseries' richness and expanded running time that have time to explore the story, but this was actually a good movie with charm and the right amount of heart.

14. Ana Patrícia's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

15. anacecil's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

La película logra trasmitir el mundo de la Inglaterra de Jane Austin. Bellos paisajes y buena actuación. El mundo cerrado, las diferencias sociales y toda la vida del siglo XVIII, es muy interesante.

16. Chris's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

i can't believe im such a sucker for love... even tho its fake

17. lisbry's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

ummmm my forever film????? underrated tbh, significantly better than the bbc miniseries and GORGEOUS

18. Carolina's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

19. quiteemotional's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

20. apriccot's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

mr darcy will forever be colin firth from the 90s show with jennifer ehle sorry

21. Minna's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

I mean, it does make for some pretty screencaps

22. Isaac's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice

Bounced to this on my boys dick for hours

23. laissez-faire's rating of the film Pride & Prejudice