Peringkat & Ulasan

1. knockkneed's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

I really like this on rewatch. It feels like a collaboration between Leos Carax and Milos Forman - and that works.

2. Paul Nedelcu's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

3. pluviosity's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

Definitely the first Adam Sandler's movie that I actually like, like, really really *really* like it I almost hate myself for it. Like, really really *really* like it I even think Adam Sandler was thousand times more better than Tom Hanks. Yes, P.T Anderson is *that* good, Robert Elswit is *that* good.

4. Derrière chaque paupière des oeillades's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

5. Homayoun Hajikhani's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

6. Massimo Angius's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

7. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

Sandler is pretty much a one note actor and some people would say this is the film that's proven he can act when actually the film has been tailored around him, someone with anxiety issues, mood swings and erratic behaviour that makes the film watchable. Also did this film have a lighting issue? It's a love story taken from a different angle and to be fair who wouldn't be mentally screwed growing up with 7 sisters?!

8. Ximena Rubio's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

El soundtrack una verdadera delicia..

9. Helena Santos's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

How can anyone bear to watch this?! It's excruciating to watch, not because it's bad, but because it's so awfully sad and depressing. You suffer with and for the main character and for what you expect to happen. I stopped 30 minutes in and I felt so disturbed. And I like drama films, tragic stories and films that are about emotional, internal and external turmoil. How the hell does anyone call this a comedy or comic?

10. sahandmohajer's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

11. Ralphesque's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

12. teresa romã's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

13. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

14. David Zimmerman's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

15. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

16. Maia's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

For every person that has felt alone at the party.

17. Ramzi's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

Great, touching story and performances, clean cinematography, dynamic soundtrack.

18. MonNomLolo's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

19. Catarina Fernandes's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

20. Anca.'s rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

21. gld48's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

(Rewatched in preparation for Phantom Thread) Adam Sandler as Monsieur Hulot. Except he goes insane every thirty minutes or so.

22. Moses Lumpkin's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

Vignettes of a fragmented plot don't always make a good film. Nice visuals though.

23. PeterK94's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

Nothing much happens in the first third, but it feels like a necessary setup for when things take off. By the time the plot threads come together in the third act I was enthralled.

24. Mashi95's rating of the film Punch-Drunk Love

The director managed to transform a plot that could have just been a romantic comedy in something more, every frame is a breath of human feeling. Watching it was interesting, but it didn't make me say wow. Just ok.