Peringkat & Ulasan

3. Scott Lees's rating of the film The Others

4. Marco B.'s rating of the film The Others

5. Moon in June's rating of the film The Others

6. Jacob Sanders's rating of the film The Others

A genuinely spooky ghost story with a a suitably gothic tragedy and it’s centre. Nicole Kidman’s shotgun wielding matriarch is a sight to behold.

7. Duncan Gray's rating of the film The Others

The verities can still work in the right hands: a spooky house, spookier children, and attentive lighting and sound design. Its chief asset is that every character is immediately creepy, insane, or unreliable enough that it could go in any number of directions. The one it picks is so shaky only a killer twist would save it. And though the twist isn't killer, it's grounded nicely in the theme of spiritual uncertainty.

8. Simone Berlioz's rating of the film The Others

de mis favoritas. Fue una de mis primeras pelis de miedo, me impactó muchísimo, tiene un nivel tan alto que la mayoría de otras pelis del mismo género me saben a poco. Con "Los otros" no sólo disfrutas del suspenso, también, sorprende el apartado técnico de iluminación (sobretodo), el argumento y especialmente el reparto de actores.

9. Constance Bennett's rating of the film The Others

Still haven’t seen a modern thriller movie that comes close to this.

10. qacof0bia's rating of the film The Others

11. Tiago Cardoso's rating of the film The Others

This movie gave me the CREEPS back in the day when it was always on the Hollywood chanel

12. msmichel's rating of the film The Others

Amenabar's 'The Others' still stands as a solid horror outing and provided star Nicole Kidman a chance to shine in a subdued but affecting part. The novelty of the film's 'surprise' was still able to catch a new viewer I watched with completely off guard.

13. afuchs's rating of the film The Others

A somewhat predictable twist, but a twist nevertheless, which as such deserves some stars, because I kind of like twists. Other than that, I don't know. Well filmed I guess, and, you know, kids, so it's touching as well.

14. Tamás Rolfesz's rating of the film The Others

15. Wee Hunk's rating of the film The Others

It has gorgeous set design, lighting, makeup, costumes, and good performances. It's a perfect little world with a twist that doesn't hit as hard as it should.

16. nikolasminas's rating of the film The Others

17. ig_____or's rating of the film The Others

I remember watching this more than a decade ago and getting a bit scared and totally blown away by the final twist. Re-watching it a couple of days ago was not scary, but it made me notice and appreciate all the clues hidden throughout the film. It hasn't aged at all. Kidman is better than ever and the supporting cast seems very well chosen. Splendid mood and visuals.

18. brain goosebump's rating of the film The Others

on the strength of alakina mann's performance <3

19. Leti's rating of the film The Others

Pretty hard to watch, it was kinda boring at times, but in the end it was worth it.

20. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Others

Atmospheric Gothic spook story with a devastating emotional core. Nicole Kidman and the two kids manage to give this film a deepness not usually found in American horror movies.

21. Yıldız Doygun's rating of the film The Others

While I was watching I thought that American Horror Story Murder House might be inspired by this.

22. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film The Others

2,5 "C'est moi, ta fille! iiii! Hiiiiii!" - MJ

23. Charlie Boisvert's rating of the film The Others

24. João R.'s rating of the film The Others

Not quite solid, yet very impressive.

← Previous 1 3 4 5