Peringkat & Ulasan

1. James Price's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

Leda and The Swan And how can body, laid in that white rush, But feel the strange heart beating where it lies? A shudder in the loins engenders there The broken wall, the burning roof and tower And Agamemnon dead. Being so caught up, So mastered by the brute blood of the air, Did she put on his knowledge with his power Before the indifferent beak could let her drop?

2. johnwt's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

3. Ashley Spendlove's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

Incoherent, superficial and pretentious. The worst kind of cynical film-making, attempting to link the vacuity of super luxury brands to some kind of intellectual sophistication. Infuriating.

4. madisb's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

Wonderful acting and aesthetics throughout this short! Luca's directing style really showed through, but I found the story a bit lacking and characters falling a little flat despite giving the feeling that they had rich and complex inner lives.

5. Gabriel Marinho Camargo's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

A transposição de memórias e personalidades aparece em flashes na narrativa fugaz de Guadagnino. A estética palpável, que sabe ser vibrante e amena nas horas certas, constrói um panorama de consciências, onde as imagens se formam pela colaboração. A passagem do real para o abstrato, como Bruno diz, parece ser o que todos vivemos, mas que apenas a(s) mulher(es) aprende(m) a experimentar verdadeiramente.

6. Damian's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

Oi? Is this the world's most expensive advert?

7. Marcos Henrique Ferreira's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

visualmente é até interessante e bem acabado, mas as atuações, exceto pela protagonista, são precárias. Não se deve mentir para o espectador. Parece mais um do esquema "pagou, levou". Filme para se ver, não para assistir.

8. arto_satori's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

El vestuario y la fotografía impecables. La historia resulta algo surrealista.

9. bettycelorrio's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

Un trabajo acerca de la temporalidad no lineal de nuestra mente donde el presente y el pasado se,entrecruzan armando una historia posible de nuestras vidas.

10. niculaeeliza's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

ce aveam in cap si inca am

11. Juan Pablo Dircio's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

A sudden blow, Allen' credits roll. Did Guadagnino put on his storytelling with his vision Before the indifferent viewer could let him drop?

12. Bilal's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

The first half of the movie was a bit dull, some cool shots here and there but very confusing. It wrapped up very nicely and things came together and made sense by the end. Definitely got me thinking.

13. Noemi's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

Didn't even have to finish it to rate it, that's all I'm sayin'.

14. ece.konuk's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

I couldn't completely get the connection of past and present, also; the scenes haven't seem to me as combine each other.

15. Shristi and Arjun's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

A well-layered film that transcends structure just like the psyche and consciousness- the protagonist who revisits them all. Luca swirls all these elements in a perfect blend of couture, sounds, objects and colours. Brilliant.

16. Francisco Real's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

Bella cinematografia, argumento onírico.

17. Ghostman's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

The first film I've seen by Luca Guadagnino and I'm already dreading the shit out of his proposed Scarface remake. Commercials, in a way, prove the visual mettle and the artistic ingenuity of filmmakers. Judging by this one, it makes me believe this Guadagnino character is a pompous idiot snob whose aesthetic influences are whatever rich people tell him are en vogue. Never trust an artist who only has 'good taste'.

18. Selin's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

A long, pretentious ad disguised as a film. Its like watching Vogue

19. mahmut.e's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

I didnt get anything. What was it about? Whats the story? Am i stupid or is this thing too smart?

20. Morpheus's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

I love Julianne Moore and loved "I am Love" but this left me cool despite all the beautiful costumes, having been shot on 35mm, shot composition and sumptuous locations. Perhaps it rings hollow with little to be found under the surface in a world imagined before covid-19. I would have appreciated longer runtime to set the mood and have insight into the character's inner lives.

21. RENO NISMARA.'s rating of the film The Staggering Girl

i'm still searching for a fashion film that doesn’t alienate the 99 percenters.

22. Alex's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

23. Stefan's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

24. Xiang Li's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

Very pretentious. Even with the cinematography and the scoring (and the epic cast who all failed to deliver whatever they intended to), I would give it a b s o l u t e l y one star