Peringkat & Ulasan

1. charley108's rating of the film Vertigo

2. Emma Ikikeiram's rating of the film Vertigo

Happy it took me 25 years to finally watch this on the big screen. The dream sequence, especially, will be an everlasting source of inspiration.

3. Livia Carpineto's rating of the film Vertigo

4. blu raincoat's rating of the film Vertigo

5. Dan. R's rating of the film Vertigo

Such a treat to watch. Such colours and such a dreamy and wondrous pace. I am not sure what to make of it entirely, but I took a lot away from it, and it made an impression on me.

6. amariliz's rating of the film Vertigo

the first half is the masterpiece. the unveiling kind of spoils the perfectly achieved tone. I'd rather leave it ambiguous

7. Victoria Garcia's rating of the film Vertigo

The movie Vertigo has won its place into the top ten best films ever made because of the extraordinary camera movements and effects the team achieved to show. It has been a big influence to how films are made this days in terms of how shots are made and how the camera is used. This is known as Alfred Hitchcock's masterpiece for his great vision within the camera movement and the influence it had in the film industry.

8. Ryan Brennan's rating of the film Vertigo

Saw this at a screening at Nitehawk in Brooklyn. Awesome showing. Truly a film that must be seen in the cinema. Hitchcocks most poetic. The first half is perfect. The second half is not.

9. nona vanis's rating of the film Vertigo

kalo kecapean ato kurang minuma aer putih biasanya kambuh

10. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film Vertigo

Starting out as a simple neo-noirish private investigator mystery, it soon devolves into a disturbing downward spiral of destructive fixations, cutting and tearing through the characters with such razor-wire finesse that audience's eyes and minds are just as in for the slicing. An immortal masterpiece of cinematic prowess and style.

11. Will's rating of the film Vertigo

I can see why this is always voted the best movie or whatever. Really liked the dream sequence and the stuff towards the end was super creepy and interesting. Only caveat I’d have was that it seemed odd to reveal the twist at the 2/3 mark. Made the ending a lot less revelatory or exciting than it could have been. Watched whilst developing a migraine, so that may have lessened the experience a bit too.

12. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film Vertigo

Imagem bela. Acho engraçado a forma típica do desenvolvimento de um plot dos anos 50, de forma muito "cheia"

13. Jerry Horror's rating of the film Vertigo

First half - 3, second half - 1

14. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Vertigo

4.8 stars. You can't really extricate Hitchcock's psychosexual leeriness behind the camera from the psychosexual leeriness on screen so the degree to which one chooses to deduct fractions of stars in one's rating should hinge on this... as, frankly, otherwise it's bloody impeccable. I find 'Citizen Kane' slightly bloodless in comparison. This is the horrible phantasmal apogee of the male gaze!

15. Silvoieski's rating of the film Vertigo

16. Adam Metwally's rating of the film Vertigo

Vertigo is a very fun movie and unquestionably one of the most influential films in all of cinema. I love vertigo zooms. There are comparisons to Vertigo in everything: Almodovar, Lynch, Solaris, la Jetee, Coppola, De Palma, 12 Monkeys, Jaws, Park Chan-wook, Wong Kar-wai, Kieslowski. Sidenote: How did Scottie survive that thrilling opening sequence? He must have held on to that flimsy gutter for a very long time.

17. Semaj Rose's rating of the film Vertigo

Vertigo is a sickeningly self indulgent affair. Text book how not to make a long movie, this flick faffs around doing pretty much nothing for two hours just so it can hit us with an absurd plot twist in the last ten minutes. Staying awake is hard enough watching Vertigo, but following the plot is near impossible, mainly because you don't give a shit 30 minutes in. The critics got it right the first time around.

18. abstractnymph's rating of the film Vertigo

All-time favorite.. I saw this amazing piece of art because my mom had the whole Hitchcock filmography in VHS (except maybe the very first works). I was about 6-7 years old and... it was love at first sight. This movie is like a fragment of my childhood, a part of my family, even a fetish. It changed my life and my approach to the art of filmmaking.

19. Lola Finch's rating of the film Vertigo

Blowing up a balloon this morning triggered my vertigo more than this

20. Danny Mansfield's rating of the film Vertigo

Scrumptious use of color and a fine script, but I'll have to see this one again to really digest it all.

21. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film Vertigo

Vertigo’s plot and structure is often on neutral. The storytelling is too narrow and only sporadically interesting. It even takes 40 minutes for a 1st turning point of intrigue, with the attempted suicide. When it moves into the romantic subplot between Stewart/Novak, it's acted stagy and unnatural, unlike the Midge scenes. All this snaps my entrancement until the last 35 minutes, which are quite good.

22. Europudding's rating of the film Vertigo

3.5 I was hoping it would be more psychedelic and mind-bending but the first half was enchanting. I primarily enjoyed the scenes of Madeleine walking through her waking nightmares. The green car matching her eyes. The gorgeous Technicolor red restaurant. The lush fey forest. Midge being so underappreciated. :'(

23. James Green's rating of the film Vertigo

It's like asking me what rating to give Hamlet.

24. Ximena Rubio's rating of the film Vertigo

una de las mejores escenas oníricas..