Per una migliore esperienza su MUBI, aggiorna il tuo browser.

Valutazioni e Recensioni

1. Mathilde's rating of the film 8½ - Otto e Mezzo

La conscience catholique en Italie. Mieux vaut détruire ce qui n'est pas essentiel. S'éduquer au silence. Vous parlez des oeuvres sur rien, moi dans mes films j'y mets tout. Ode aux femmes.

2. fthrr7's rating of the film 8½ - Otto e Mezzo

watch this instead of getting my papers done, i think i could relate what Guido was going through

3. drewe's rating of the film 8½ - Otto e Mezzo

Beautiful lyrical sequences from the misogynistic dream-world of an egotistical artist accustomed to wielding power over the people around him.

4. Lorenzo Talone's rating of the film 8½ - Otto e Mezzo

È film più bello del mondo. Niente da aggiungere.

5. Ximena Rubio's rating of the film 8½ - Otto e Mezzo

6. Semaj Productions's rating of the film 8½ - Otto e Mezzo

From that area of film making where people were trying to invent crazy new techniques and instead of asking why they would do it they just did it for the sake of doing it. So many pointless techniques that look neat-o but serve no purpose to the narrative and only seek to distract us from its shallow story. 8 1/2 is an artist circle jerk piece, not a film.

7. Danny Mansfield's rating of the film 8½ - Otto e Mezzo

A good movie about making movies. I watched this when I was sleepy and was a bit disappointed given the hype around this movie. Maybe I'll rewatch it when I have writers block and am awake.

8. Adam Metwally's rating of the film 8½ - Otto e Mezzo

Like many great pieces of cinema (2001, Blade Runner, Brazil), I hated this on my first watch but adored it on subsequent viewings. This is one of the best movies ever made, and one of the greatest to come out of Italian cinema. Not a single second is wasted in my opinion, and the blend of fantasy and reality is executed perfectly. Asa Nisi Masa. "One of European cinema's most stellar figures," Cannes 2014.

9. ceknklsn's rating of the film 8½ - Otto e Mezzo

74/100 (İkinci izleyişimde fark ettim ki gerçek hayat sahneleri de La dolce vita gibi kendini tekrar ediyor ve herkes firesiz hazcı. Ayrıca bir elitizme yönlenme var. O hayatın sıkıcı olduğunu söylese de o lüks yaşamı övüyor. Harem hayali de anlamca sakıncalı. Kadınları metalaştırıyor. Binlerce kişinin olduğu otelde Guido'nun otele set ekibini getirmesini ve intiharını ise hiç ama hiç gerçekçi bulmadım.)

10. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film 8½ - Otto e Mezzo

Through an exuberant sense of style, mixed with what some would hail as a dexterous directorial talent, while others would refute it and claim absolute ignorance or lunacy, Fellini unfolds the surrealist curtain from the art of filmmaking in a way that no possible documentary or, dare I say, Charlie Kaufman has managed to do until this very day.

11. Silvoieski's rating of the film 8½ - Otto e Mezzo

"Guido is unable to make a film, but Fellini manifestly is not."

12. Valentin's rating of the film 8½ - Otto e Mezzo

13. SonOfRambow's rating of the film 8½ - Otto e Mezzo

This is a film that gets better on each viewing. I hated it the first time I saw it but now I'm starting to really get it. Extra star will be added on the 4th viewing, no doubt.

14. Ariel Rowan's rating of the film 8½ - Otto e Mezzo

i loved the flight attendant announcing under a spotlight, being sick from too much water, holding all his women within

15. Mimic Hootings's rating of the film 8½ - Otto e Mezzo

2½ stars. It looks great, it sounds great, Mastroianni is great, and Fellini moves his camera with virtuosity. But oh how indulgently it chuckles at entitled male self-regard while endorsing it to the hilt. The life-as-a-circus theme isn't given any depth, it's just a sentimental ploy to disguise egotistical special pleading. The gulf between the film's vaunted reputation and its actual achievement is massive.

16. Aarongreen's rating of the film 8½ - Otto e Mezzo

Self indulgent yes! But from the mind of great creative at the top of their game.

17. Inteleter's rating of the film 8½ - Otto e Mezzo

Absolutely brilliant. Mastroianni is fantastic and the film as a whole is fantastically directed and beautiful to look at. Story was also good. Overall am glad to have seen this classic.

18. Benji's rating of the film 8½ - Otto e Mezzo

19. ged's rating of the film 8½ - Otto e Mezzo

visually beguiling but at the same time suffocating with the projection of responsibility, duty & expectation

20. raggiodisole's rating of the film 8½ - Otto e Mezzo

One of those films that just gets better with every viewing. Greatest film about film.

21. G.F Pounder's rating of the film 8½ - Otto e Mezzo

Worth a viewing just for the lighting.

22. Henry Watts's rating of the film 8½ - Otto e Mezzo

23. McOpinionated's rating of the film 8½ - Otto e Mezzo

Spectacular. Six years since the last time I watched it. Fresh, startling, funny and annoying. Should be remade by every nation, and every generation, trying to be faithful and not ironic. The failed and context-bound translations would be hilarious, inventive and fascinating in the same way as the original, without its originality. So, so Italian. So, so 1960s.

24. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film 8½ - Otto e Mezzo

Another classic that it took me far too long to get around to, this Federico Fellini film is just a beautiful, almost perfect, mix of heightened reality and blurred dreams as a director (Marcello Mastroianni) retreats into his own memories and thoughts while being besieged by people around him who demand to know more about the latest film that he's working on.