Untuk mendapatkan pengalaman terbaik di MUBI, kemaskini pelayar anda.

Valutazioni e Recensioni

1. Yago Paris's rating of the film 3 From Hell

Todo baja muchos enteros en la tercera parte de la saga: Sheri Moon ya ni siquiera enseña el culo. Definida con acierto por Nico Quintero como "rodaje-excusa para que los creadores se vayan de vacaciones", tiene poco nuevo que ofrecer.

2. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film 3 From Hell

.5 fiindca m a dezamagit doar partial

3. hajder_bajder's rating of the film 3 From Hell

Returning characters which had only one good movie under their belt, and they were done for in it, nobody wanted them back. Somehow Zombie lost his directorial mojo and styel, and this one has worst directing, cinematography and editing. It's a full package and raw deal. And it is too long for it's good. I am sad that it was Haigs last performance before he passed away, he deserved better.

4. Josh the Bookseller's rating of the film 3 From Hell

Rob Zombie is among the dumbest people alive

5. ceknklsn's rating of the film 3 From Hell

20/100 - 5,1 aşırı cömert bir puan olmuş. Rob Zombie sever beni bile çileden çıkarttı bu film. Son dakikaları çok yapmadığım şekilde telefonu kurcaladım. Eğlenceli film sektöründe sevdiğimiz Rob Zombie bile elden gitmiş gözüküyor. Çünkü bu film gerçekten olağanüstü kötü

6. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film 3 From Hell

Directors are rarely as bipolar in quality as Rob Zombie. Where The Devil’s Rejects/Halloween II are two of the most auteuristic horror films of the aughts, 3 From Hell is really awful fanboy service. The very poorly contrived second sequel just feels like an obligation, and it’s evident he already exhausted all his ideas in the series. Moreover, where Rejects had a large scope, 3 isn’t a good kind of smaller scale.

7. Elisa Toffanello's rating of the film 3 From Hell

8. ΞRIC B∆Ɖ TASTΞ's rating of the film 3 From Hell

"hi granny, hi" i hope this crazy & fun hell-ride will go on.

9. Renan Magalhães Almeida's rating of the film 3 From Hell

Filme desnecessário Rod Zombie acordou entediado e decidiu ressuscitar todo mundo só para fazer um charme

10. Jason's rating of the film 3 From Hell

Zombie may well have become our foremost strategist of tonal imbalance, and I very much like 3 FROM HELL, I consider it worthy. I recently read Tijuana-based transfeminismo activist-theorist Sayak Valencia's GORE CAPITALISM, and, you know, even if the ambivalence is a little skeezy, Zomb-o does very much present his hee haw show of antisocial savagery as an extension of ubiquitous patterns of cultural consumption.

11. Bookhead's rating of the film 3 From Hell

Stylized garbage. If you wallow in your own shit then this movie is for you. If you are a simpleton that hates the human race then this movie is for you. If you are not a fan of thrills, actual scares or wonder then have at it. There's nothing here for fans of action. There's nothing here for fans of horror. There is no symbolism. Or metaphor. Or even realism. I wasn't scared but I sure was terrified. Is that it?

12. msmichel's rating of the film 3 From Hell

Those expecting the brilliance, lunacy and audaciousness of 'The Devil's Rejects' will be exponentially disappointed with this conclusion to the Firefly trilogy. We're given an unremarkable tale that hits similar notes but isn't in tune with the original entries. The final stand is stirring enough but the lack of plot by that point has already left the viewer looking forward to 'the end'. Not without merit but...

13. HKFanatic's rating of the film 3 From Hell

"3 From Hell" feels heavy with resignation; perhaps because our trio of killers is staring down old age on the other side of a lengthy prison sentence, or perhaps it's Rob Zombie reconciling with the fact that he'll never get to make the kinds of films he truly wants to make. I was genuinely impressed by how this integrates several genres—women's prison picture, home invasion, spaghetti Western—in one cohesive whole.

14. Louis Léonard's rating of the film 3 From Hell

We get it Rob, you love your wife. (Although being a really great romantic gesture, he didn’t have to make an entire filmography about it.)

15. Cependant's rating of the film 3 From Hell

16. Renton47's rating of the film 3 From Hell

I have a complicated relationship with Zombie, and it's a testament to how much I like a few of his films that I keep coming back to see what he will do next. Watching this in a packed cinema was a surreal experience, any sense that the violence isn't celebrated is undone by a laughing and cheering audience. Which makes his cinema seem an outlet, a scary proposition. Starts strong but goes nowhere interesting 1.5

17. pirri's rating of the film 3 From Hell

18. Tiago Inácio's rating of the film 3 From Hell

this film's budget must have been a bottle of jack daniels and a few buckets of fried chicken. from film to film his budgets get less and less. there's not even money to get practical gunfight and shootings, it's the lamest CGI. film itself is not as bad as could be, but there's no reason for it to exist. still believe the man to be a great director, devil's a brilliant grindhouse, all the rest's poorer and poorer