Valutazioni e Recensioni

1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film MacGyver

Far-fetched hero who always manage to get out of trouble with his homemade gadgets from stuff he just happen to find at the most convient places. It is hard to care as every single episode are just the same so I gave up on it even if it is hard not to love the hockey-haired Richard Dean Anderson. Memorable theme melody though, but that ain't enough to give it even two stars. Too dated now.

2. aurkihnowe's rating of the film MacGyver

Using nothing but belly button lint (the stinkier the better), a blackened banana peel (with fruit flies, ideally), a twig, a toaster taken apart and put back together by tweakers, and a roll of tinfoil, MacGyver emerges from the Land of the Reruns to put an end to mankind's delusory behavior....we're free!

3. chanandre's rating of the film MacGyver

Best opening credits in a TV show I've ever seen. I think it was the first time I thought about film editing in my life, and in a weird way might have pointed me toward filmmaking. I'll always be thankful for that. Also I love Richard Dean Anderson to death: he was afraid of heights, snakes and guns. Same as me. We shared the same core beliefs. That what made this show special: morals and kick-ass ingenuity.