Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Valutazioni e Recensioni

1. Fabio Di Felice's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

Piacevolissimo divertissement che in realtà nasconde anche più di quanto non fosse necessario per uno speciale teoricamente fuori dal canone della serie. Invece The Abominable Bride è un gioiellino di metareferenzialità e diventa un racconto a scatole cinesi in cui lo Sherlock Holmes più classico si mescola a quello moderno della serie televisiva.

2. Linda's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

Moriarty is life (and hopefully alive too).

3. Legosaurus's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

4. daniel v's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

Enjoyable, but I guess at this point we're all tired of the incessant in-jokes and fan-service.

5. chaotic femme's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

On the whole, the show sees the modern and historic worlds combine in a way which not just breaks the fourth wall, but shatters it to pieces. We may have had a glimpse as to how Moriarty survived – supposedly – but we’ve also been left confused as to what the bloody hell just happened. It’s confusing, but heck, that’s the main thing I love about Sherlock!

6. Rita Moreira's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

assim até vale a pena esperar

7. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

Endlessly witty, the new (sort-of) installment bridges series 3 and 4 brilliantly, giving us a glimpse of Sherlock's inner works, which, as one would expect, entail an incessant craving for mental stimulation and plenty of repressed foibles. It's not the best episode in the canon but it's definitely one of the most interesting.

8. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

Inane & gimmicky & dumb. One of the worst episodes.

9. alexp's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

10. Julia Miville's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

better than series three, but that's not saying much

11. eek's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

12. Joseph Howe's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

A load of absolute nonsense. At one point I thought it was trying to be The Shining at another it seemed to be going for Inception. The characters are simply clichés that for some reason we're meant to find funny. The women are so poorly written that it makes Michael Bay look like Virginia Woolfe. A waste of time and talent.

13. Irina Artenii's rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

I missed it so much. ''Nothing made me, I made me.''

14. muh.'s rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

(1.5) gatiss' sherlock has the problem of forcefully trying to be the coolest kid on the block through visual flair and continually putting down everyone who isn't the show's hero. it never stops slapping you with "look how cool this is", "this is soo complex", "that's diabolical innit" but never really structuring the story so that you can realize it. you're told it's like that and god forbid if you disagree.

15. el.'s rating of the film Sherlock: The Abominable Bride

incredibly dull but beautifully shot. I do like the mixing of the settings but I guess I've lost the interest in this sherlock-cumberbatch saga. after season 1, or dare I say, after the first episode, it all seems very much recycled with an overflow of forced complexity and intellectual superiority over the standard mediocre audience.

2 Next →