MUBI is a rapidly growing global film streaming service, distributor and producer. We are seeking a creative and passionate individual to join our Marketing and Communications team based in London.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic film lover who will assist MUBI’s Founder and CEO, Efe Cakarel, and support the global Communications team. You will have exceptional organisational skills, a desire to learn about publicity and marketing, and an ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities. The role is based in London, UK and will report to MUBI's global Director of Communications.
- Assist Director of Communications and VPs of Marketing with projects and event organisation
- Manage the schedule of MUBI’s Founder and CEO, Efe Cakarel, supporting his day to day activities, and scheduling and organising travel
- Support the Communications team across all activities, including events, media relations, talent management and partnerships
- Assist in additional ad-hoc requests as needed
- When required, manage the MUBI offices including supplies and maintenance
Who You Are
- Passionate about quality cinema
- Interested in building a career in marketing/communications
- Organised with impeccable attention to detail
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Proactive, forward-thinking and eager to dive into tasks
- A fast-learner who thrives in a fast-paced culture
- Tech and social media savvy
- Flexible and able to work outside of regular working hours at events and festivals
- 1+ years experience as an assistant or intern
- Experience in film, media or tech desirable, and exposure to working across multiple countries
- Working knowledge of software such as Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Fluent in English. Additional languages are a bonus
Salary: Dependent on experience.
This position is located at our head office in Soho, London, UK. Deadline for applications is midnight GMT Sunday 1 November.
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and your CV. The Marketing team is currently working remotely so interviews will be held via video or phone.