Director, Growth Marketing
Full Time, Europe, London, Mexico City, or New York
MUBI is a global streaming platform and distributor showing a hand-picked selection of independent and international films. We are a passionate team united by our love of cinema and our belief in its power to bring people together, offer new perspectives, and in some cases — even change the world.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, strategic and data-driven Director of Growth Marketing who will focus on leading all CRM/Lifecycle marketing, building subscriber engagement and maximizing retention, working closely with the Global VP Marketing as well as MUBI’s Product and Analytics teams. As MUBI’s first Growth Director, you will have the opportunity to shape this department, developing a highly-sophisticated and data driven customer engagement strategy and eventually building a team who will support you in fueling MUBI’s growth and retention on a global scale.
- Build new customer segmentation and campaign automation strategies, developing personalized marketing messages/enhancements to improve engagement and retention
- Optimize subscriber growth along the full conversion funnel – from marketing to payment, onboarding and retention
- Establish MUBI’s CRM roadmap including setting goals for retention and engagement lift
- Lead process of selecting and implementing new CRM platform and overseeing the transition internally
- Generate data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies for campaigns and initiatives
- Scope and execute A/B tests across emails, web, mobile, and other customer-facing communication platforms
- Conduct post-experiment analyses and present conclusions/recommendations internally
- Lead MUBI’s cross-department Growth team, leveraging insights from representatives across the organization to optimize growth and retention strategies
- Communicate performance and key learnings/opportunities to leadership on a regular basis
- Lead recruitment and management of additional team members in the future
- Experience implementing, managing, and optimizing CRM platforms
- Proven track record of testing and scaling multi-channel campaigns
- Confident in managing and developing small teams
- Entrepreneurial mindset, highly self-motivated, and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinker with lots of ideas, willing to look past easy answers to find the best solution to any problem
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Team player who enjoys working collaboratively with cross-functional counterparts
- A confident and effective communicator with strong writing skills
- Analytics-driven mindset, with ability to determine appropriate KPIs, measure and evaluate campaign effectiveness, and optimize accordingly
- 7-10 years of experience in marketing/product management, including at least 2 years in CRM/ Lifecycle management
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in related field
Salary: Dependent on experience.
If interested, email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.