Executive Assistant, to Founder & CEO, and Creative Director
Full Time, London
MUBI is a global streaming platform, producer and film distributor reaching a community of 12 million film lovers around the globe and rapidly growing. We are united by our love of cinema and our belief in its power to bring people together, offer new perspectives, and in some cases — even change the world.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team in London, assisting our Founder & CEO (Efe Cakarel) and Creative Director (Pablo Martin) with administration, logistics and research.
- Managing calendars and travel for Founder & CEO and Creative Director
- Booking deliveries, couriers and car transport
- Handling office administration and supplies across Newburgh Street offices
- Assisting with expense reports
- Managing set-up and hospitality for select meetings at Newburgh Street offices
- Assisting Chief of Staff and Communications teams with logistics for company events, meetings, and screenings
- Undergoing research tasks as needed
- Maintain the office space by creating a uniform storage system
- Coordinate the arrival and distribution of printed items
- Support Creative Director and Studio Manager with ad-hoc tasks and special projects
WHO YOU ARE:
- Strong passion for cinema beyond the multiplex
- Be able to multitask and juggle simultaneous projects of various scales and urgency
- Have impeccable attention to detail with a sense of ownership and initiative
- Collaborative and enthusiastic attitude
- Be organized, punctual, and patient
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Related experience in entertainment preferred
- Knowledge of Google Workspace
- Fluent in English
- Ability to speak a second language is a plus
Salary: Dependent on experience.
This position is located at our head office in London. If working on a wide range of interesting, impactful projects with a world class team excites you, then we want to hear from you. Ideally, the candidate would be able to start in January, 2022.
Please send a short cover letter and CV by December 8 to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.