MUBI is a rapidly growing global film streaming service, distributor and producer. We are seeking an experienced publicist that can lead our US film publicity and awards campaigns for MUBI Releases.
This role is based in the US, working with the Global Communications team based in London and US Marketing and Content teams in New York. MUBI’s Communications team is responsible for global corporate and consumer communications, film and platform publicity, talent management and awards. This role can be based either in New York or Los Angeles.
- Lead US publicity campaigns for MUBI Releases with support of retained US PR agency
- Work with Global Director of Communications to coordinate campaigns for global MUBI Releases and other brand activity
- Work with US Content and Marketing teams to agree content priorities and manage retained US PR agency to secure coverage
- Lead and executes US awards strategy and campaigns for select MUBI Releases
Who You Are
- Passionate about quality cinema and international film
- Enjoys working both independently on projects and with a team
- Agile and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- 5+ years experience in US film publicity either in-house and/or agency side
- 2+ years experience in US film awards campaigns
- UK film awards experience is a bonus
- Experience managing an agency team, or working agency side
- Working knowledge of software such as Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Fluent in English
Reports to: Director of Communications, Global
Dependent on experience.