MUBI is a rapidly growing global streaming service curating the world’s best cinema. Each film is hand-picked and presented by in-house experts; each film is one we truly believe in. This includes acquiring titles straight from festivals for exclusive theatrical and online release.
We’re seeking a highly motivated student passionate about cinema beyond the multiplex to intern with our US programming team. In this internship, you will have the opportunity to support our content team and assist with the research and presentation of upcoming programming.
- Create, update, and review metadata (synopsis, trailers, stills, cast/crew, festivals/awards) for global programming
- Assess incoming film submissions for future programming opportunities
- Coordinate meeting notes and action points for programming team
- Communicate with rights holders to receive visual assets
- Assist with the communication of upcoming programming with other internal teams
- Cover other day-to-day tasks as they arise
Who You Are:
- Current student enrolled at a US-based college or university
- Organized and resourceful learner with strong writing skills
- Familiar with and excited about independent and international cinema
- Interested in learning more about the industry landscape
- Dates: January - May 2022
- Time commitment: 2 - 3 days per week, 10am - 6pm (schedule can be flexible)
- Location: remote (our New York office is currently closed)
- Compensation: monthly stipend
Salary: Dependent on experience.