Location- Central London
Who we are
MUBI is a global film platform that provides its members with a hand-curated selection of the world's best films on demand, streaming ad-free on its proprietary technology, weekly cinema tickets to selected new release films with MUBI GO and access to its international film criticism and news publication on Notebook. MUBI also produces and theatrically distributes ambitious films by both emerging and world renowned filmmakers, which members can see exclusively on its service.
MUBI is available on the web, Roku devices, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, LG and Samsung Smart TVs, as well as on mobile devices including iPad, iPhone and Android.
MUBI has offices in London and New York.
Sitting within the finance team and directly reporting to the Finance Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Monthly P/L, cash flow and budget reports;
- Bookkeeping and bank reconciliations;
- Royalty calculations and preparation of quarterly royalty reports;
- Managing account of our entities in UK, US, Germany, Malaysia and Turkey;
- Assembling and monitoring KPIs of the business;
- Managing expense claims;
- Preparing and sending invoices;
- All Ad hoc projects relating to the finance department.
Relevant Skills and Requirements
- Strong administrative skills;
- A university degree;
- Proactive, confident, discreet, highly organised and a good relationship builder;
- Excellent Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Office;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Great communication skills;
- Ability to work in a high pressure and fast-paced business environment;
- A can-do attitude.
Salary: Dependent on experience.