Who we are
MUBI is a global film platform that provides its members with a hand-curated selection of the world's best films on demand, streaming ad-free on its proprietary technology, weekly cinema tickets to selected new release films with MUBI GO and access to its international film criticism and news publication on Notebook. MUBI also produces and theatrically distributes ambitious films by both emerging and world renowned filmmakers, which members can see exclusively on its service.
MUBI is available on the web, Roku devices, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, LG and Samsung Smart TVs, as well as on mobile devices including iPad, iPhone and Android.
MUBI has offices in London and New York.
Sitting within the finance team and directly reporting to the Finance Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing offer letters and employment agreements for all new employees and contractors.
- Ensuring ‘right to work’ checks are followed consistently.
- Compiling and maintaining employee records, including holidays and sickness leaves.
- Preparing monthly UK and international payrolls, including pension contributions.
- Keeping and delivering accurate information on turnover, headcount and ad hoc reports as of when required.
- Onboarding new employees by setting up their emails, giving them access to relevant systems and ordering their computers.
- Maintaining a database of all employees in the different work locations.
- Managing provision and return of company computers.
- Ensuring employee enquiries are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Updating staff changes in the database and managing the creation of letters for employees.
- Making payments bi-weekly and sending remittance advice afterwards.
- All ad hoc projects relating to Finance and HR.
Relevant Skills and Requirements
- Strong administrative skills;
- A university degree;
- Proactive, confident, discreet, highly organised and a good relationship builder;
- Excellent Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Office;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Great communication skills;
- Ability to work in a high pressure and fast-paced business environment;
- A can-do attitude.
Salary: Dependent on experience.