MUBI is a rapidly growing global streaming service curating the world’s best cinema. We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team in London. Working closely with our content and marketing teams, you would be central to assisting our Director of International Content in their daily activities and supporting our programming team with managing their operations’ workflow.
Our International Programming Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Maintain and manage the International content inventory (locally as well as multi-territory signed catalogue deals) while making regular contact with the licensing team around highlights and shortfalls to come
- Lead the planning and logistics of the monthly programming schedules for our curatorial team while making sure a balanced volume of global and local content is kept throughout
- Coordinate the daily multi-territory scheduling workflow while cooperating with the content material operations and localization teams
- Liaise with external partners (distributors, press, festivals) and the in-house teams to deliver the monthly International film programme
- Prepare data reports from our analytics system on how titles and series have been performing on the platform, as well as regularly monitor and share insights around subscriber growth across key territories on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Coordinate content offering across partner platforms such as Amazon Prime Video and Apple TV
- Manage our Director of International Content’s calendar, weekly meetings, project deadlines, senior team presentations
Our ideal candidate
The International Programming Operations Manager needs to have a good understanding of the SVOD landscape with at least 5 years of experience in the film & media industry. Good communication skills are essential in order to share all required assets, work with an internationally diverse team, and coordinate content-related operations. An attitude that combines a data-driven approach with thinking creatively outside the box is encouraged.
You would also be:
- Passionate about cinema
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently toward deadlines, reporting results on a regular basis
- Organized, punctual, and patient
Salary: Dependent on experience.
The role is located in London with some flexibility for remote working. If undertaking a wide range of interesting, impactful projects with a team of passionate cinephiles excites you, then we want to hear from you! Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.