MUBI is a global streaming platform, producer and film distributor reaching a community of 12 million film lovers around the globe and rapidly growing. We are united by our love of cinema and our belief in its power to bring people together, offer new perspectives, and in some cases — even change the world.
We are seeking an experienced communications professional in Berlin to join our growing Communications team. MUBI’s Communications team is responsible for global corporate and consumer communications, film and platform publicity, and awards.
- Lead German PR strategy for all aspects of the MUBI brand including theatrical and platform campaigns for MUBI Releases, with support of retained agency
- Manage our PR agency in Berlin and lead on execution of local PR campaigns, working closely with Global Communications team (based in London)
- Support with publicity and talent management at German festivals
Who You Are
- Passionate about independent and international film
- Enjoys working both independently on projects and with a team
- Stays calm under pressure
- Agile and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- The position is located in Berlin, Germany
- 4-6 years experience in consumer and entertainment/film publicity either in-house and/or agency side
- Experience managing agency teams, or working agency side
- Strong track record of working with talent
- Working knowledge of software such as Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Fluent in German and English. Additional languages are a bonus
Salary: Dependent on experience.