MUBI is a global streaming platform and distributor reaching a community of 12 million film lovers around the globe and rapidly growing. MUBI shows a curated selection of independent, international and classic films. Every film we show is individually selected and presented by our film experts; every film is one that we truly believe in. We are united by our love of cinema and our belief in its power to bring people together, offer new perspectives, and in some cases — even change the world.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team and assist with the coordination of marketing initiatives focusing on both awareness and customer acquisition. You will be an integral part of a dedicated team working to build awareness and fuel subscriber growth in Chile.
- Support Chile Marketing Manager with planning, execution, and management of a range of partnerships including brands, film institutions, festivals, arts organizations, and supported devices/platforms
- Assist with execution of additional promotions/campaigns to maximize subscriber acquisition and increase brand exposure
- Create marketing copy for the website, emails, and social media accounts
- Coordinate with the core digital marketing team on digital campaigns
- Liaise with key social media influencers to amplify MUBI’s brand presence
- Collaborate with the team and agency about PR activities on a regular basis
- Assist in local execution of global marketing campaigns including brand campaigns, content-specific campaigns, and seasonal promotions, and translating all copy from English to Spanish
WHO YOU ARE:
- Passionate film lover with knowledge of Chilean cinema and international arthouse and independent films
- Highly tech-savvy digital enthusiast
- Fast-learner who is eager to dive into tasks and thrives in a fast-paced culture
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Creative-thinker willing to look beyond easy answers to find the best solution to any problem
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- A team player with a can-do attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Native Spanish speaker and fluent in English
- 1-3 years of related marketing/digital marketing experience
- Well-versed in social media; up-to-date on trends in the digital landscape
- Excellent Copywriting skills
- Expert understanding of trends in the ever-changing digital/media landscape
- Ability to determine KPIs, evaluate campaign effectiveness, and optimize accordingly
Salary: Dependent on experience.