MUBI is a global streaming service, production company and film distributor. A place to discover and watch beautiful, interesting, incredible films. A new hand-picked film arrives on MUBI, every single day. Cinema from across the world. From iconic directors, to emerging auteurs. All carefully chosen by MUBI’s curators. MUBI also produces and distributes ambitious new films, which members can watch exclusively on the platform. MUBI is the biggest community of film lovers, available across 190 countries, with more than 12 million members around the world.
We are seeking a highly-motivated individual with marketing experience and a passion for film to join our team in the Netherlands. You will be an integral part of a small, dedicated team working to build awareness and fuel subscriber growth in the Netherlands through partnerships, paid and organic social media, content-driven campaigns, and brand marketing.
- Support the Netherlands’ Marketing Manager with planning, execution, and management of a range of partnerships including brands, film institutions, festivals, arts organizations, and supported devices/platforms
- Assist with execution of additional promotions/campaigns to maximize subscriber acquisition and increase brand exposure.
- Create marketing copy for the website, emails, and social media accounts.
- Coordinate with the core digital marketing team on digital campaigns.
- Liaise with key social media influencers to amplify MUBI’s brand presence.
- Collaborate with the team and agency about PR activities on a regular basis.
- Assist in local execution of global marketing campaigns including brand campaigns, content-specific campaigns, and seasonal promotions, and translating all copy from English to Dutch.
Who you are:
- Passionate film lover with knowledge of Dutch cinema, international arthouse and independent films.
- Fast-learner who is eager to dive into tasks and thrives in a fast-paced culture.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Self-motivated creative-thinker willing to look beyond easy answers to find the best solution to any problem.
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable working in an unstructured environment.
- A team player with a can-do attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- A confident and effective communicator with strong writing skills.
- 1-3 years of related experience in marketing, media, or entertainment
- Well-versed in social media; up-to-date on trends in the local and global digital landscape
- Knowledge of the film industry landscape, including competitors and key publications
- Photoshop and basic video editing skills (ideally experience with Adobe Premiere)
- Fluent in English
Salary: Dependent on experience.