Reporting to: Head of Finance
MUBI is a rapidly growing global streaming service curating the world’s best cinema. As we expand our theatrical footprint globally with a robust slate including upcoming titles, Great Freedom, The Worst Person in the World and Benedetta, we are seeking a highly-motivated individual to join our team in a Financial capacity.
Working closely between Finance and Distribution, this role will be integral to the development of our business and central in implementing long-term strategy around theatrical financial workflow.
- Overseeing the day to day management of our theatrical sales ledger accounting for our UK/IE and US business as well as other key territories; from collecting box office returns to processing invoices and debt collection.
- MUBI GO invoicing across all territories
- Maintaining regular client relationships with cinema financial teams.
- Overseeing the project management and development of our theatrical database ensuring that we have a streamlined approach for recoupment and a robust infrastructure for future growth.
- Supporting the creation of quarterly sales agent reporting
- Financial forecasting, budgeting and cash flow projections
Who You Are
- A desire to forge new financial systems.
- Strong attention to detail, and passion for numbers.
- Ability to prioritise workflow and manage multiple project streams at once.
- Enthusiastic, with a vision for long-term project management.
- Quick thinker with strong ability to problem solve and work independently within the wider team as well as coordinating between departments.
- Min 3 years experience in sales ledger accounting with desirable experience in the entertainment industry.
Salary: Dependent on experience.