MUBI is a global streaming platform and distributor showing a hand-picked selection of independent and international films. We are a passionate team united by our love of cinema and our belief in its power to bring people together, offer new perspectives, and in some cases — even change the world.
As the Social Media Coordinator, you will help the US Marketing Team launch and manage our social media channels in the US, create valuable brand partnerships for MUBI and MUBI GO, and support the campaigns of our many exciting new releases, both on-platform and theatrically.
- Brainstorm and deliver an effective launch of MUBI’s dedicated US social channels
- Develop, brief, and oversee social media assets and messaging across our accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Letterboxd, etc.), maintaining a clear and cohesive brand voice
- Coordinate outreach to key partners to broaden the reach of our social media channels and marketing efforts
- Support the US Marketing Team with brand (MUBI and MUBI GO) and film release (SVOD and Theatrical) campaigns
- Draft copy for digital/social media ads and emails
- Build email campaigns in Mailchimp
- Prepare and report key performance metrics to the wider marketing team
Who You Are
- Passionate about quality cinema, from classics to new releases
- Interested in expanding your knowledge of social media and brand marketing
- Knowledgeable and excited about the digital landscape, from social media to streaming
- Creative and enthusiastic, with a good head for marketing strategy
- A strong copywriter and great communicator
- A keen project manager who can take ownership of working processes and find ways to improve them
- Diligent and obsessed with the details
- Capable of managing competing deadlines
- Dedicated to making every campaign the best it can be
- 1-3 years experience in social media or creative marketing, ideally in Film & Entertainment
- Well-versed in social media; up-to-date on trends in the digital landscape
- Excellent working knowledge of Google products (Docs, Sheets & Slides)
- Experience using Mailchimp, Basecamp, Photoshop and Premiere Pro strongly desirable
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- Additional languages are a plus
- Applicants must be based in the US
- This position is currently remote, though New York-based is preferred.
Salary: Dependent on experience.