Studio Manager, UK
Full Time, London
MUBI is a rapidly growing global streaming service curating the world’s best cinema. We are seeking a process-driven, methodical individual to coordinate the creative workflow at our in-house design department.
Reporting directly to MUBI's Creative Director, you will be coordinating the seamless delivery of assets from start to finish. We are looking for someone to really own the workflow and serve as the liaison between our global marketing and creative teams (which includes graphic design as well as video editing) as well as within the creative team itself . You'll have previous experience in managing workflow and a solid understanding of creative processes from copy to print and digital. You'll be tenacious with the ability to manage expectations, identify priorities and ensure timely delivery of projects and not be afraid to manage upwards to achieve deadlines.
- Facilitate workflow between design team and other departments, in particular serving as the main liaison between Marketing and Creative
- Manage briefs and work assignments
- Monitor deadlines and design resources
- Plan workloads to avoid delays, identifying projects at risk
- Create project schedules, critical paths for seasonal campaigns, track and monitor projects
- Keep accurate administrative records and digital archives for all jobs
- Oversee all jobs in both copy and design are moving through the process efficiently and are reaching deadlines in coordination with the Creative Director
- Be the point of contact for any project related queries
- Create case studies and reports
- Prepare presentations for different departments
- Coordinate with printers and merchandise providers for physical material deliveries
- Assist the Creative Director and team as required
Who You Are
- Experience in a similar role within a fast paced, commercial environment.
- Amazing administration and organisational skills with the ability to manage complex schedules and overlapping deadlines
- An eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience managing third-party supplier relationships
- Resilient, you keep your cool under pressure
- Confident, able to communicate and escalate issues when necessary
- Desire to better processes and ways of working
- Awareness of different print and digital assets
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and workflow software skills
- 3-5 years related work experience
- Passion for cinema is a must
- Additional languages are a plus
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Apply by emailing email@example.com with a cover letter and resume.
Subject line should clearly state “Application for Studio Manager”
Applications without cover letters will not be considered.