After … hours struggling with this editing thing, – a few words to the editors of the site:
1) why not let people just write? why to impose this painful (and long) procedure of going through the editing for each and every title?
2) it is somehow disconcerting to find out that the specialized in cinema site does not recognise / finds references for some major films, such as Wim Wenders’ The Million Dollar Hotel, for instance! As a result for Gore Verbinski I’ve got Pirates of the Caribbean, thank you! How about The Mexican or (my favorite) The Weather Man?
So I add my BEST 2000 here, in the comments, where I CAN WRITE:
- Wim Wenders’ The Million Dollar Hotel;
- Elizabethtown, Cameron Crowe
- Phone Booth, Joel Schumacher
- Wag the Dog, Barry Levinson
- Lord of War, Andrew Niccol
- Infamous, Douglas McGrath
- Once Upon a Time in Mexico, Robert Rodriguez