Watched in 2013
1. Django Unchained – Loved it
2. Gangster Squad – Awful
3. Jiro dreams of Sushi – Nice documentary worth watching. also i am hungry now.
4. Amour – Great photography, fantastic actors, heartbreaking story – i don’t think i have seen a new film that good in quite some time. Heartbreaking and sad and it hit a bit too close to home for me – i am not sure i can ever watch it again. This movie deserves every Oscar it gets.
5. Crips and Bloods – Made in America – Great documentary not only about Gangs, but also about South LA.
6. Moonrise Kingdom – Meh
8. Before the devil knows you’re dead – Could have been a great movie. Bad editing choices.
9. Meeting evil – stupid. the only good thing was the photography that was then killed by awful aftercolouring techniques. and i laughed. twice.
10. Paris is burning – great documentary
11. Zero Dark Thirty – Left me cold
12. The Banger Sisters – Hilarious. What can i say – there will always be a place in my heart for Goldie Hawn
13. The first wives club – see above
14. Dark Matter – good film that gives great insight into the lifes of chinese students in america. Great acting.