Nilai & Ulasan

1. sara's rating of the film American Mary

I'm not gonna lie Beatrice freaked me out a little bit

2. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film American Mary

3. seakat's rating of the film American Mary

It becomes so silly that at times you want to quit.

4. Linda Wittgenstein's rating of the film American Mary

5. chanandre's rating of the film American Mary

Still waiting for that film role that shows a non-oversexualized side of Paz de la Huerta. I think i can wait for winter days in hell, then. sure, the horror genre has whole kitsch, corny and lame-ass sub sub-genres but i hate morals in horror and this 'kill off all the cheating men' premise is so juvenile. it is a pin up vendetta thingie. but it is so bland and forgetful.

6. gaia t's rating of the film American Mary

7. 9DarkMistress2's rating of the film American Mary

I loved this grotesque masterpiece! This was a morbidly beautiful flick! A must see for one who is craving to see a refreshing and unique twist on darkness.

8. spasmolytic's rating of the film American Mary

Disturbing. But in that John Waters way which I don't like.

9. JMKE's rating of the film American Mary

i mean duh, movies don't have to make sense for them to be good, but it had so much potential in the first 20 mins!! the doll people were so cool, but everything else about it Sucked. i can't believe i had to look at ugly men with dermals portrayed as being bad ass...

10. Matt's rating of the film American Mary

Seems to want the viewer to think it's deep, but doesn't want to go the extra mile and actually say anything. The script plays like a half-finished first draft. The shock and gore scenes are so generic they evaporate from memory as soon as they're off the screen. There is some good cinematography, but the only thing memorable about it is the undeserved hype.

11. Lena Lopes's rating of the film American Mary

I was expecting to see more details of the surgeries :(

12. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film American Mary

13. mikong's rating of the film American Mary

Everything else has already been said. A lot of cool shots but the third quarter is a bit dragging and the ending is abrupt!

14. emily's rating of the film American Mary

15. Pablo Ramos's rating of the film American Mary

The Gothic Lolita reading of God's Not Dead, except completely undecided on what it's trying to proselytize.

16. .:BuNNii:.'s rating of the film American Mary

17. nargs_au's rating of the film American Mary

It's not really a horror film but it's such a horror film. Enjoy.

18. J. O.'s rating of the film American Mary

Exceptionally poorly written, shabby direction, and mostly atrocious performances. There were some good ideas and some moments of humour, but generally not worth your time.

19. FX's rating of the film American Mary

20. Carlos Filipe Freitas's rating of the film American Mary

The occasional fractions of humor thrown in by Soska sisters didn’t work out, and the same happened with the poorly written script, which was never able to excite or create any kind of fear. Review and Rating: http://www.alwayswatchgoodmovies.blogspot.pt/2013/06/american-mary-2012.html

21. Paolo Simeone's rating of the film American Mary

Boh, sembra quasi abbian tagliato via dei pezzi ed è un peccato perché viaggiava anche bene. Un po' col freno tirato, mentre avrebbero dovuto approfittare dell'ottima Isabelle. Passabile.

22. Remy Chevalier's rating of the film American Mary

"It's gratuitous in its nastiness, hollow in its overheated perversity, and utterly unbelievable at every turn...." and I loved every minute of it! It was hyper squeamish and never boring. What it says about me I don't know, but it's become one of my all time favorite films!!!

23. manybits's rating of the film American Mary

Nip & Tuck: The Extended Cut. No pun intended.

24. hastapura's rating of the film American Mary

Isabelle anchors what could be a Six-ian exercise in adolescent shock, giving it a likable, believable center. Things get a bit out of hand as generic demands weigh heavy (same issue mars Ginger Snaps), but I was always engaged and, to the Soskas' credit, rooting for Mary. That's as successful as this stuff gets in the end.