Nilai & Ulasan

1. rui's rating of the film Carrie

if emma stone starred in any movie with 'land' on it, then morretz made a remake movie but WAY WORSE.

2. lostlevel's rating of the film Carrie

It's okay but any awareness of the original taints it. I think someone that has never seen the original might have more fun with this. Moore & Moretz are good in this but please stop re-making classics. Still, it's not the worst Carrie film out there.

3. Mihail's rating of the film Carrie

This remake of 'Carrie' has modest ambitions, but I'll happily bump it one star for Chloe Grace Moretz's burning rage. The ending is too overblown, I'm not sure if Portia Doubleday's portrayal of Chris works ( too bad, because I've liked her in everything), but Ansel Elgort and CGM have great chemistry (and that's why we have November Criminals). If you wanna see a similar film with big ambitions, see 'Thelma'.

4. Nicholas Gregory's rating of the film Carrie

This Carrie has nearly every scene that has made 1976 the sole King adaptation masterpiece, but lacks its deeper dramatic resonance due to Kimberly Peirce’s large mishandling of these same scenes that are melodramatic at best, and mainly, hilariously tone-deaf at worst. Drab shot composition and unrefined editing choices also kill the suspense and tension, showing directors are as important as the story being told.

5. Luca Soldati's rating of the film Carrie

6. soymilky's rating of the film Carrie

Imagine not understanding the source material at all. This is such a horrendous butchering of an awesome story. Brian de Palmas version is the only movie version that should exist

7. these cupcakes are stale's rating of the film Carrie

CGI similar to Scream Queens ruined it for me

8. spasmolytic's rating of the film Carrie

The original Carrie is a classic and much better than this. And no one in their right mind would ever think it was in need of a remake. This was nothing but a pointless money grab made by creatively bankrupt studios who thought they had a pre-sold franchise. But if you are willing to set all that aside and just watch this one without any kind of prejudice, you might find it satisfying in it's own right.

9. Lourenço's rating of the film Carrie

10. Flavia Dima's rating of the film Carrie

this is as bad as it gets, folks

11. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Carrie

this movie only deserves 0.5 from me. even the CGI looks absurd

12. T's rating of the film Carrie

"what? A hot guy is dead and all you do is just stand there and scream."

13. tyb's rating of the film Carrie

Well-done adaptation of one of the great revenge stories with excellent performances from both Julianne Moore and Chloë Grace Moretz. The catharsis from the multiple climaxes leaves little to be desired.

14. lonesome-boat's rating of the film Carrie

15. Polyglot's rating of the film Carrie

I was ready to trash this, but it turned out good.

16. lessthanzero's rating of the film Carrie

I tried to keep an open mind, but this is god awful.

17. Sweet Audrina's rating of the film Carrie

18. Bayu Oktavianto's rating of the film Carrie

total gagal. pemeran utamanya ga bisa diganti?

19. smndvdcl's rating of the film Carrie

As a vehicle for Chloe Grace Moretz to hone her craft, it is admirable. She could go on to be an excellent actress. As a remake of De Palma's sensational 1970s horror original, it fails. And that's even though Julianne Moore sets the screen on fire as always.

20. Jacqueline Lau's rating of the film Carrie

21. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Carrie

22. La Schiff's rating of the film Carrie

pretty decent remake. i was entertained. the blood was on point.

23. Linda's rating of the film Carrie

Loved Chloe Moretz and Julliane Moore, of course but the rest was just OK.

24. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Carrie