Nilai & Ulasan

1. generallaurodelvillar's rating of the film A Man of Integrity

2. m00nJaguar's rating of the film A Man of Integrity

When a story expresses themes beyond the time & place specific to its story, then it reaches a higher level of artistry, touching on deeper universal ideas. This film achieves this. The story could be in many times or places, yet is told with details unique to Iran. A man struggling to resist against an unyielding web of abusive power, against greed & injustice- symbolic themes resonant through the ages.

3. Audrey Myers's rating of the film A Man of Integrity

Not sure I wanted to end this evening watching this movie. But it was amazing. Good for his wife. She could balance integrity and dealing with the world realistically. It was more riveting than the reviews I read last night. Glad I decided to end my evening with this movie. Thank you Mubi for being the only outlet to offer this.

4. Adan Cv's rating of the film A Man of Integrity

“o abusas o eres abusado” el lento y despiadado paseo que toma Reza al ser un hombre con una fuerte convicción y valores bien formados hasta verse sometido a cometer actos corruptos con tal de evitar se comido vivo por la sociedad en la que vive, que amenazaba con llevarse a su familia con el. la película es un retrato crudo y sincero de lo que es vivir en un país corrompido por la avaricia y el poder. buenísima.

5. msmichel's rating of the film A Man of Integrity

Corruption at all levels of society is well captured by this controversial yet universal film from director Mohammad Rasoulof. Performances are spot on but its the upsetting and defeatist script that really impacts the viewer.

6. Alex Meire's rating of the film A Man of Integrity

Super formulaic in the main and secondary plots, trying to force abstract archetypical concepts around corruption, idealistic resistance, compliance, helplessness, the feminine approach, character "inheritance", etc. The pace is terribly slow in the worse sense too -thinking, thinking, thinking shots- (another statement too directly forced into the film form).

7. Saikat Banerjee's rating of the film A Man of Integrity

"Life Teaches Everybody. Some Learn Quick, Others Slow. Some Learn Too Much, Others Not Enough." Iconic Film, Shows The Real Face Of Society In Iran. How Much Anarchism Is There And Iranians Into This Plight. I Felt Very Bad During Watching Those Scenes At School, In Jail, At Graveyard... Reza Akhlaghirad's Acting Was Superb. And Thanks To Rasoulof For This Film.

8. Allyson McCall's rating of the film A Man of Integrity

Whoa , what a powerful movie. This movie shows the trials and tribulations of a man who is dealing with a corrupt society , bureaucracy and oppression. We watch him go through the journey of an ethical debate when it comes to his company. The best way to describe this flick is a gritty underdog film. Throughout this mans struggles I just keep wanting him to come out on top and want him to win against the oppression.

9. tubbssw's rating of the film A Man of Integrity

It has a solid screenplay although its pacing needs a bit of patience.

10. Carlos Pineda's rating of the film A Man of Integrity

(4.6) Un muy bello relato acerca de la corrupción. Con una fotografía impecable, actuaciones mesuradas y fuertes y muy buenos recursos narrativos. La tensión es permanente, de modo que uno, como espectador, se llena de impotencia ante la injusticia, la trampa, la mentira y los caminos torcidos. Un guion, como muchos del buen cine iraní, con mucho contenido y poca información superflua o diálogos insulsos.

11. alessandro's rating of the film A Man of Integrity

Beautiful , tough , true , honest . The story , the way it is treated , the perception of living a difficult life enters your body .

12. Shahriar Khan's rating of the film A Man of Integrity

Authentic brilliance. Exceptional performances. An Iranian ‘Breaking Bad’.

13. Malcolm Harris's rating of the film A Man of Integrity

+1 star for dude's face. Iconic.

14. Alex's rating of the film A Man of Integrity

Tense. A sense of impending doom pervades this film. I expected the main characters to be killed off at any moment. The way it ended felt even worse than that would have.

15. Valentina's rating of the film A Man of Integrity

Una critica profonda al sistema politico-sociale iraniano che si può riflettere in qualsiasi altro stato: l'eterno circolo vizioso della corruzione, "o si è oppressi o si è oppressori"

16. Max Seqgar's rating of the film A Man of Integrity

Corruption in all its complex glory. The fact its set in Iran, does not downplay its universality. Great story.

17. between7skies's rating of the film A Man of Integrity

Tragic, haunting as it is brilliant, along with superb cinematography. Not a single frame out of place. A filmmaker to follow.

18. Farhat Farrokhi's rating of the film A Man of Integrity

This movie made me think whether many acclaimed movies in foreign language may not be as good as we think! Knowing the language and the all the background of this work I easily find out how cliche and shallow the dialogues and characters are.

19. lou.'s rating of the film A Man of Integrity

Great movie! I madly deeply loved it... and YES I know this is not a serious review, but take it or leave it! I suggest to, believe me, GO immediately watch it. ❤

20. Loz Loory's rating of the film A Man of Integrity

The intensity of Akhlaghirad's eyes conveys the trauma of the oppressive society around him. No matter how many baths or showers, he cannot keep himself or his son clean; dirty politics entirely pollute his life. In Hollywood, this would be a David vs Goliath story, and he would triumph. Instead, he is only left with more ways to compromise his integrity. Beyzaee is perfect as his wife.

21. Duane Eareckson's rating of the film A Man of Integrity

A beautiful and haunting film. Rasoulof has enticed Iranian authorities to damage their own reputation in prosecuting him for this "subversive" film but the politics of it are universal.

22. ramonticart's rating of the film A Man of Integrity

Oh gosh! That movie represents all the situations around the Middle East where still exist bribery and religious greedy. When I was kid, I used to face somehow the same situations which is still living inside of me as a trauma.

23. Pok's rating of the film A Man of Integrity

4.5 Como un relato de Kafka en la que un hombre busca la verdad en un laberinto burocrático, aquí Reza busca justicia en un laberinto de corrupción. Aun antes del desenlace nos muestra la forma en que incluso la gente que se considera honesta asume los comportamientos opresores, cuando Reza quiere hacer que su hijo se disculpe para evitar problemas o cuando Hadis amenaza con abusar de su poder. Brutalmente relevante.

24. angela's rating of the film A Man of Integrity

One of the best movies I've ever seen. Incredibly powerful visuals, great acting, phenomenal directing.