Nilai & Ulasan

1. michael.rainheart's rating of the film Free Solo

I could not believe this... climbing the 2980 ft of El Cap is amazing yet so daunting at the same time. Wish you all the best for your future Alex. Please don't do another crazy stuff...

2. Rhys Broderick's rating of the film Free Solo

I cannot fault this amazing piece of work.

3. Parysatis's rating of the film Free Solo

4. Ulrich JARLØV's rating of the film Free Solo

That final triumphant climb is one of the most nerve-wracking things I've ever seen.

5. Alice Blackwood's rating of the film Free Solo

A truly remarkable feat--and just as remarkable to have captured it on film. It evoked extremely confusing and powerful emotions in me, but mostly what emerged was an extreme dislike of Alex Honnold. To value a meaningless achievement more than the feelings of the people who care about him... it's inexcusable in my opinion. This film really got me riled up.

6. ROBERT's rating of the film Free Solo

The most sensational documentary I have ever seen. This guy is really inspiring !

7. andxro's rating of the film Free Solo

It's hard for me to make the distinction between the absolutely mind-blowing feat of athleticism that is free soloing El Cap and the documentary about it. Nonetheless I will try to do it, for the climbing itself I would rate ∞/5.Needless to say my palms were sweaty during most of the scenes.

8. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Free Solo

9. chazell's rating of the film Free Solo

a very intense young man

10. salemsharp's rating of the film Free Solo

11. Yang's rating of the film Free Solo

Felt that the exploration of Honnold's personality and psyche was a bit too clunky, too forced. As a documentary that functions as a portrait of an extraordinary athlete, this felt underwhelming. As a recording of a truly unbelievable feat, with all the technical skills and and emotional investment that was required, this is admirable. Completely nerve-racking.

12. Arijan's rating of the film Free Solo

13. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Free Solo

14. tenonder's rating of the film Free Solo

15. hgabriel84's rating of the film Free Solo

Anyone can be happy and cosy. Nothing good happens in the world by being happy and cosy.

16. Ale/M's rating of the film Free Solo

17. Thomas's rating of the film Free Solo

Thrilling account of a monumental human achievement. Excellently filmed so as to show the enormity of the event.

18. Alex Flores's rating of the film Free Solo

Two stars for the vocal fry and lack of storytelling. Irritating as hell.

19. diiiiogorocha's rating of the film Free Solo

A meio do filme comecei a pensar na teoria de que existem pessoas que entram em profissões ou têm hobbies extremamente perigosos (exemplo: free solo, forças armadas, etc.) propositadamente, pois sentem que não têm nada a perder e caso morram ao exercer a profissão/hobby morrem como um mártir.

20. įrœū's rating of the film Free Solo

Congrats to this guy first. This review is to list some unwittingly exposed toxic masculinity in the subculture. 1. The main character wanting to toss his girlfriend because she dropped a rope. 2. The main character's friend blaming said girlfriend for the main character's injuries/hinting that they should break up, because girls are an extra burden. 3. The main character's inability to express himself emotionally.

21. OLIVER-J's rating of the film Free Solo

an exhilarating documentary and fantastic portrait of Alex Honnold regardless of one's interest in rock climbing.

22. etilen's rating of the film Free Solo

23. Trunfos's rating of the film Free Solo

24. Renton47's rating of the film Free Solo

Admittedly there is a limit to how much I can invest in a film like FS. Invest may be the wrong word - I was as edge-of-the-seat tense as anyone - but extreme sports docs live way larger on the screen than they do in the mind. It's terrifically compiled with seemingly little drone footage, but I wanted some probing that couldn't arise with his friends behind the camera.