Pour une meilleure expérience sur MUBI, Mettez à jour votre navigateur.

Nilai & Ulasan

1. ejonline's rating of the film Ghostbusters II

Like the original, only less funny or energetic. Which is to say, not that funny or energetic.

2. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Ghostbusters II

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Ghostbusters II

The gang is back but it is only Rick Moranis that seem to be "awake" in this film as the rest have either little to do or seem to be in a completely different film all together. The ending makes me scream in pain just as the haunted painting which most be one of the most boring, static, unmoving villains in screen history.

4. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Ghostbusters II

Misses some of the wit, invention and adult humour of the first one. Overall though, it is not the complete miss-fire that its reputation suggests. The finale with the Statue of Liberty walking through NY is rather baggy though.

5. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Ghostbusters II

Not a patch on the original but watchable

6. CinemaDead's rating of the film Ghostbusters II

Even as a child the fact that they were back to square one annoyed me, but the cast chemistry is still great.

7. Charles Coleman's rating of the film Ghostbusters II

8. James Mackin's rating of the film Ghostbusters II

The notion of a toxically charged slime is ludicrous. But it's still kinda fun.

9. HKFanatic's rating of the film Ghostbusters II

One of those sequels that, rather than progress the storyline or characters of the original, chooses to effectively press the reset button: the Ghostbusters have disbanded so we must watch them reform, and Bill Murray and Sigourney Weaver have split up so we must watch their courtship again. The film's lighter, more kid-friendly tone is at least off-set by spectacular visual effects and an imposing villain.

10. lostlevel's rating of the film Ghostbusters II

It's okay but given how good the first one is this struggles.

11. Polyglot's rating of the film Ghostbusters II

All the magic from the first film is gone.

12. MariliaN's rating of the film Ghostbusters II

13. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Ghostbusters II

1989, dir. IVAN REITMAN - 6.7/10 (USA)

14. DaisyJ's rating of the film Ghostbusters II