Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Nilai & Ulasan

1. _sans.soleil_'s rating of the film Hannah Gadsby: Nanette

"Do you understand what self-deprecation means when it comes from somebody who already exists in the margins? It’s not humility, it's humiliation." Lived to the hype. I was angry and heart-broken by the end. These days, when every single genre convention has been defied, it is so refreshing to see Hannah Gadsby do what seems impossible: redefine what stand-up comedy is about.

2. film_lies101's rating of the film Hannah Gadsby: Nanette

Hannah really had to go that hard

3. ejonline's rating of the film Hannah Gadsby: Nanette

Have not really seen anything else like this. It is less a stand-up performance than a real-time deconstruction of the idea of stand-up. So there are jokes, and a few laughs, but it is more of an analysis of how pain is expressed though multiple filters. Compelling and disconcerting.

4. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Hannah Gadsby: Nanette

3.1 stars. Hard agree with Chris Jones and Trunfos. I like it more after reading this dead-on quote from Gadsby: “Louis C.K.’s comedy platform was that he was this hopeless guy bumbling through the world […] And at some stage, he was no longer that, but that was still his voice. And I think he still believes that. He has not reassessed his position of power, and that is why he was able to abuse it.”

5. vordven's rating of the film Hannah Gadsby: Nanette

6. Gabrielė Norkūnaitė's rating of the film Hannah Gadsby: Nanette

7. no ice's rating of the film Hannah Gadsby: Nanette

8. Semaj Rose's rating of the film Hannah Gadsby: Nanette

Nanette isn't a comedy, and that would be ok if the commentary was insightful. The reality is: what she says about self deprecating humor, from a scientific perspective, is wrong. People who use self deprecation are usually are the most emotionally secure happy people on earth. Gadsby's shaming of it's use is more destructive than anything else. A similar special that is much better: Cameron Esposito's Rape Jokes.

9. ronny's rating of the film Hannah Gadsby: Nanette

i prefer the original (Full Metal Jacket).

10. lauraalpinto's rating of the film Hannah Gadsby: Nanette

11. Mariana Mara Nascimento's rating of the film Hannah Gadsby: Nanette

this got very real very fast. remarkable.

12. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Hannah Gadsby: Nanette

13. Joana China's rating of the film Hannah Gadsby: Nanette

we should all share our tension

14. AugusteB's rating of the film Hannah Gadsby: Nanette

It feels a bit weird to judge this as a film. But whatever it is, it's such great work.

15. diogo's rating of the film Hannah Gadsby: Nanette

como é que vamos de um ponto para o outro? da comédia para a nua realidade (mundos separados, tanta vez)? a separação a meio de NANETTE- da comédia stand-up "pura" para o seu desmembramento - traz a força maior desta peça de Gadsby. Já antes (Lenny Bruce, Andy Kaufman) esbateram a fronteira e tornaram a realidade... real, por uma coisa é falar sobre o mundo, outra é tentar viver-se nele. (...)

16. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Hannah Gadsby: Nanette

«I will not allow my story to be destroyed». This is metacomedy and I created a connection with her. Thank you, Hannah.

17. Adam's rating of the film Hannah Gadsby: Nanette

This isn't stand-up comedy.

18. bryanvmh's rating of the film Hannah Gadsby: Nanette

19. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Hannah Gadsby: Nanette

The world needs more Hannah Gadsby and less Pablo Picasso.

20. Catarina C Gomes's rating of the film Hannah Gadsby: Nanette

Made me laugh through my tears.

21. cabrapreta's rating of the film Hannah Gadsby: Nanette

22. ana_cggoncalves's rating of the film Hannah Gadsby: Nanette

23. Mariana Prata's rating of the film Hannah Gadsby: Nanette

comecei a rir, acabei a chorar

24. gaporama's rating of the film Hannah Gadsby: Nanette

I was left absolutely speechless. What a brave woman!