Bitte aktualisiere deinen Browser um MUBI optimal nutzen zu können.

Nilai & Ulasan

1. James Mackin's rating of the film Lincoln

The only Spielberg film I've seen that I didn't dislike. Pretty much entirely because of Daniel Day-Lewis, and the fact that this wasn't a whole life biopic.

2. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Lincoln

3. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Lincoln

The best moments here are usually the small and quiet-- arriving home from the Capitol, undressing, discussing the day's events with your wife...

4. misu's rating of the film Lincoln

5. opandadodavid's rating of the film Lincoln

6. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Lincoln

7. Yoyis Lopez Bravo's rating of the film Lincoln

La única razón por la que le puse 4 estrellas fue por la duracion porque yo creo que para contar la historia de la vida de Lincoln, de la guerra y de la abolición de la esclavitud, no era necesario alargarla y hacer una película de casi 3 horas.En cuento a lo cromático me encanta mucho el uso de colores y contrastes y en lo técnico la fotografía es fabulosa,con iluminación,efectos,sonido y excelente guion

8. Hyperion_333's rating of the film Lincoln

9. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Lincoln

2012, dir. STEVEN SPIELBERG - 7,5/10 (USA)

10. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Lincoln

Exactly how I remember my civil war History class: long and boring.

11. Daniel Metcalf's rating of the film Lincoln

* Not a recent watch, updating account with films I've previously seen.

12. Sancar Seckiner's rating of the film Lincoln

13. In Space's rating of the film Lincoln

complex, but still have a good way to deliver the message of the story.

14. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Lincoln

Couldn't even finish it, and Daniel Day Lewis is one of my favorite Actors.

15. Francesco Tonelli's rating of the film Lincoln

16. Zac Weber's rating of the film Lincoln

Once you get over the incredible performance by Daniel Day-Lewis, the film is immensely boring, especially for anyone with an understanding of the history at play.

17. Ezra Winton's rating of the film Lincoln

18. Eka Vakri Riski's rating of the film Lincoln

Daniel Day-Lewis blow my mind

19. andretz's rating of the film Lincoln

filme chatão. só não dei uma estrela porque tem o daniel day lewis.

20. William's rating of the film Lincoln

Like he did for the complexities of evil in TWBB, Daniel-Day Lewis brings a richness and grace to the complexities of benevolence here; something upon reflection I feel may be the greater of the two accomplishments. This is a film like the ones Griffith once pulled off, where goodness is made beautiful and poetic and inspiring, not trite and sentimental.

21. elMar81's rating of the film Lincoln

Il più bel film che io abbia visto nel 2013. Most beautiful movie I've seen in 2013.

22. Olenka Kontrabandista's rating of the film Lincoln

A typical Spielberg with a very patriotic touch. He should've cut out the last scene and avoid the cliché at the end.

23. Tyler Michael's rating of the film Lincoln

Spielberg again hones his craft: bringing historical narratives straight from U.S. high school textbooks to the big screen with all the sentimentality of your grandpa who fought in the war. Particularly offensive is one of the closing scenes, wherein an African-American woman exorbitantly praises her Great White Lover for delivering her, even if his compromises would lead to another century (and more) of pain.

24. sewslow's rating of the film Lincoln

after abe dies, his eldest son is heading back to boston or whatever and this lady is giving him his bags and she says "i like your first name. you should use it more often.......robin" and then tommy lee jones is shown drinking some fancy drink in a bright lit, foreign place and he sees abe lincoln eating there with his wife and then the movie ends. DUN DUN DUN DUN