Untuk mendapatkan pengalaman terbaik di MUBI, kemaskini pelayar anda.

Nilai & Ulasan

1. Ghostman's rating of the film My Girl

Both a surprisingly mature kid's film involving death & grief yet also a dumb, idealized depiction of a politically conservative life. The former involves first love, growing up, & tragedy. The latter shows an 'idyllic time' before presumed societal corruption, mocks 'hippies', preserves 'traditional family values', & commends Nixon un-ironically. I suppose the two are inseparable, so I'll split the difference.

2. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film My Girl

3. fatiaamalina's rating of the film My Girl

4. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film My Girl

A classic from my childhood, has aged fairly well, still teary eyes #3.5stars

5. Maria Wilton's rating of the film My Girl

3.5 - A movie a lot more somber than expected. It surprised me in a positive way.

6. Blue Roses's rating of the film My Girl

7. lou.'s rating of the film My Girl

One of my fav when I was a girl same age of Vada, truly unforgettable: «I surround myself with people I find intellectually stimulating». Best line ever, I quote it almost daily since then...

8. runfromfire's rating of the film My Girl

For all I know this movie sucks but it's so ingrained in my childhood that giving it anything less than ★★★★ seems like sacrilege. Also, Anna Chlumsky was my first love.

9. Cybunny's rating of the film My Girl

10. cinegeek.de's rating of the film My Girl

Sie lebt in so einer düsteren Welt - viel zu düster für ein tapferes Mädchen. Ihre Mutter starb, da war sie zwei, der Vater leitet ein Beerdigungs-Institut. Die Grossmutter leidet an Alzheimer und ist meist stumm - ausser wenn sie alte Radiohits aus den 40ern kräht... mehr auf cinegeek.de

11. Jason Av's rating of the film My Girl

12. Magda Magdy's rating of the film My Girl

13. sabrinahrhp's rating of the film My Girl

"put his glasses on!" the moment that we know she loves him so much.

14. Kurmismedituoja's rating of the film My Girl

15. ladysnaggle's rating of the film My Girl

Vada's poetry teacher is Griffin Dune. I don't ever want to forget that.

16. Matthew Hunter's rating of the film My Girl

I loved this film as a kid and i always used to actually feel the emotion that the end of this film provokes, and like Macaulay Culkin, I somewhat fell in love with the girl, putting myself in his shoes. However, I haven't watched in a while and I'm not sure I'd find this a good film anymore but from what i recall, it was pretty sweet.

17. MostlyDead's rating of the film My Girl

Seriously, he can't see without his glasses!

18. Lu Who's rating of the film My Girl

19. Irma La Dulce's rating of the film My Girl

The grandmother singing with the rose in the funeral just cracks me up

20. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film My Girl

21. Rubia Carolina's rating of the film My Girl

"I only surround myself with people I find intellectually stimulating."

22. ach's rating of the film My Girl

23. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film My Girl

Get outta here! And don't come back for five to seven days!

24. Bernardo's rating of the film My Girl

This movie has such an enormous potential to SUCK, it's amazing how GREAT it is.