Per una migliore esperienza su MUBI, aggiorna il tuo browser.

Nilai & Ulasan

1. Toni's rating of the film Rushmore

2. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Rushmore

I love when they made a drama in school, extra.

3. Debasish's rating of the film Rushmore

Such a beautiful film about youth, love and desires. A childlike innocence, yet mature. Gem of a film

4. Rhys Broderick's rating of the film Rushmore

and a HALF. This film is pretty good with an enjoyable story and some good characters. Anderson had not yet come into his iconic style yet but nonetheless is something good.

5. Batuhan Keskin's rating of the film Rushmore

6. Victor Fernandez's rating of the film Rushmore

O filme é divertido mas o personagem principal é um dos mais irritantes que eu já vi, queria ver um filme sobre o pai dele que é um velho super gente boa.

7. Marco B.'s rating of the film Rushmore

8. The Sharlotte's rating of the film Rushmore

9. Hugo Ducat Segal's rating of the film Rushmore

For Wes Anderson's first breakout feature, subduing the quirky sense of humor that would be a hallmark in his filmography works to "Rushmore's" advantage because the plot is scaled to a level of intimacy where you sympathize with the main character roster. Max may be an overly ambitious smart-aleck and can often be petty, but it's his insecurities and fantasies at his age that adds a layer of relatability.

10. Louis Robert's rating of the film Rushmore

11. gabi gabi gabi's rating of the film Rushmore

12. Münir's rating of the film Rushmore

sinematografisi şahane. ölümlerin geride kalanlarda bıraktığını boşlukları kompulsif ilişkilerle doldurmaya çalışanları konu alan film. fakat herman için durum başka, o oğullarının neden olduğu hayal kırıklığını max ile takılarak bastırmaya çalışıyordu. film ayrıca aile kavramını hem yüceltiyor hem de yeriyor. her şeyin tatlıya bağlandığı -ya da öyle gösterildiği- son dışında göze batan bir klişe yok

13. Cory's rating of the film Rushmore

It may not have the most eclectic colour palette of some of his other films, but Rushmore marks the first time you can see Anderson's signature style, as well Schwartzmann's debut performance being a ranged expression of the actor's talent. This film is lightening in a bottle and maybe even Anderson's best.

14. Angioos's rating of the film Rushmore

15. Marija Sajekaitė's rating of the film Rushmore

Being a fan of Anderson's aesthetics, I may be biased, but I loved this film so much. There is otherworldliness to its everyday school life. Max is an unforgettable character, and I feel that most of us know someone like him in our lives. Lessons to be learned? Extreme self-confidence can drag you down but it can also get you far ahead.

16. Homayoun Hajikhani's rating of the film Rushmore

17. Knights of Odessa's rating of the film Rushmore

2.5 I don't like his films. Sorry...

18. Basqueville's rating of the film Rushmore

Charmant mais on finit par se désintéresser de leurs sort dans le second acte. Wes Anderson reste quand même un génie pour avoir inventer un tel univers. Gestes, dialogues, postures des corps... Tout semble appartenir à son paysage mental personnel.

19. Luis's rating of the film Rushmore

This one belongs to Schwartzman.

20. lesminho's rating of the film Rushmore

21. Elena's rating of the film Rushmore

22. jhubbs's rating of the film Rushmore

Wes Anderson, albeit in less refined form than his later efforts. Music is way too hipster-trash for my taste, and it isn't done subtly. MC alternates between endearing, creepy, clever, & annoying. Bill Murray runs the show, what a treat. Cinematography is fun, if a tad muted, while showing some early ex of WA's style. Enjoyable sophomore attempt, gets into irritating MC territory too often

23. VivianDarkbloom's rating of the film Rushmore

Wes Anderson's finest work I'm telling you.

24. Reynaldo Goulart's rating of the film Rushmore