Para uma melhor experiência na MUBI, atualize seu navegador.

Nilai & Ulasan

1. TakaAwesome's rating of the film The Exploding Girl

Wasn't impressed. The relationship between Kazan and Rendall's characters was grating to me/felt really contrived. The minute I see the cliche "effeminate hipster best friend" come into the picture, I get annoyed.

2. FailedImitator's rating of the film The Exploding Girl

3. romatomato's rating of the film The Exploding Girl

Incredibly nuanced. I didn’t dare blink. Every gesture and shot grounded the film with such truthfulness. Acting beautifully executed, subtle, none of the romanticized angst of films from the coming-of-age genre. Imagery-the color and life in summertime Brooklyn...themes of growth and promise. Also, appreciate it when films incorporate technology (in this case, the cell phone) in such a realistic, non-jarring way.

4. purplemooon's rating of the film The Exploding Girl

Finally, an American movie I loved since 'Wendy and Lucy'. It makes me sad to see movies like The Fighter and The Social Network have more stars than this on Mubi.

5. Brandon Isaacson's rating of the film The Exploding Girl

Beautiful gentle absolutely brilliant film. Zoe Kazan blew me away! Great job by Bradley Rust Gray. My only complaint is that as slow as the film is, I wish it was even slower and more detailed. The way Gray uses traffic and the city noise absorbed me into her struggle for control. Every second of this film really had me, I just wish there were more! Overall a very very good film definitely deserving of a 5 rating.

6. Dan.'s rating of the film The Exploding Girl

damn well directed, no little detail goes unused