Nilai & Ulasan

1. OFF_FRAME's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

Absolutely vapid waste of time, talent and money. 1 star

2. malachiesipucheala94's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

3. Salman Farisi Prasad's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

This movie comes as the most Guadagdino's works are. While "Call Me by Your Name" was an experience of the first time you fall in love or how "Suspiria" was the first time you got the fear, "The Staggering Girl" is as scary as its theme. I don't know but I want to give it another watch again to see it more closely what Guadagdino wants to tell us.

4. Matei's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

There is a feeling that you rarely get from watching a film, but when you get it, it's the most wonderful thing in the world. Is this movie a little "style over substance"? ...Perhaps. But it really works for me. Not to forget about the ending sequence, a very beautifully composed "catharsis" moment, that is purely staggering.

5. grimaldiassis's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

To my surprise, I've seen this movie being very much critcized. Well, as someone who rarely creates expactations, I was able to enjoy the simplicity of this production. It's far from being the best of Luca Guadagnino, but surely is worth watching! To those who follow the work of this brilliant director, it's indispensable!

6. Graceful Photon's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

So peculiar. I’m saying 3 stars partly out of belief that I didn’t do this picture justice by watching on the mobile app. Otherwise I went between being confused and feeling like I was watching a Derek Jarman adaptation of Virginia Woolf. Certainly sumptuous and intriguing, but not accessible.

7. Ramon's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

Would've loved to have seen a full-length version of this.

8. Renton47's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

9. Héctor V.'s rating of the film The Staggering Girl

The message was pretentious and unclear. Also, It seems like an artistic ad, planned to show some designer fashion dresses from some fashion season, I hope this wasnt made just for the solely purpose of promoting that brand.

10. mis marg's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

Had trouble following this as acoustics and picture were not so clear.

11. Teona Gal's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

a fashion film doesn't mean that everything has to be boring except the fashion ;(

12. m00nJaguar's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

My first Guadagnino film left me with mixed disappointment and admiration. Well-crafted shots, good acting by Moore, a curious interplay blends reality, memory & fantasy, a suggestion of many ideas. Then it just suddenly ends with a dance scene & I'm left wondering what the hell was it all about. Ultimately, I found it vacuous at its core, despite it's glossy & attractive shell. I will watch more Guadagnino though.

13. juliana braka's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

14. Nicole's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

Sakamoto's music really matches with the weirdness of this film. The way Guadagnino deals with memory here is pretty fulfilling, the vibin' scene near the end sure was.

15. savio's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

embarassing, the only word i can use to describe it.

16. yourbratnat's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

Honestly, this movie has so much depth that you cannot garner from one viewing, but after watching the movie a second time, you realize how beautiful it is. It accepts and explores the hard-to-distinguish lines between reality and our memories.

17. Adolfo Sierra's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

Madiometraje visualmente atractivo, la estética de Guadagnino con muchos talentosos colaboradores. Todo aquí grita estilo y ornamentación.

18. Vinícius Mendes's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

Um roteiro muito confuso e um final deslocado atrapalham uma ideia interessante: a de explorar como uma pessoa é, na verdade, muitas — e como os conflitos entre elas estão postos pelo tempo. A cena da personagem adulta que revive sua paixão adolescente como adulta, não como adolescente, é o reflexo de um auge que nunca chega, apesar de prometer o tempo todo. No final, a sensação é de uma meia hora maçante.

19. RHPC's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

Interesting movie, but a mixed bag. The award for worst simulated German accent goes to... Kyle MacLachlan! He was otherwise fine, but barely in it. Julianne Moore carries it, as she cannot help but be interesting. Kiki Layne is alluring and mysterious- until she speaks. The mother was very good. We all wish we had an artistic genius for a parent, but of course there are issues with self-absorption/detachment.

20. Alex's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

Clothes? Don't care. Style? Don't care. These people? Don't care. (Watched about half; couldn't even make it through 36 minutes.)

21. Al Green's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

This film is irritatingly pretentious on every level. The posing, dresses and banal art mask poorly drawn characters. Not sure why Ryuichi Sakamoto decided to do the soundtrack, which for me is the only good thing about the film.

22. JamieM's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

It looks nice, has a good score and there are some potentially interesting ideas you can pick out from the "abstract" direction, but overall it doesn't amount to anything, feeling bland and hollow with the illusion of layered storytelling, and by the end you realise that it's basically just a commercial.

23. Mike's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

Everything - the score, cinematography, outfits, scenery, actors, and even the pacing - is beautiful in a typically Italian way. This doesn't come at the expense of any substance, though; in fact, it enhances the intrigue at the centre of the brief story. Very enjoyable, and certainly worth seeing.

24. Mélanie's rating of the film The Staggering Girl

nice picture, nice music, no more