Nilai & Ulasan

1. Mic-kosh-ka's rating of the film Vikings

2. Hoshyar's rating of the film Vikings

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Historically coherent. PERFECT soundtrack, it brings the perfect atmosphere. Nice characters. I believe everything is perfect there.

3. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Vikings

[5 seasons] The Ragnar-based first seasons are great: atmospheric, well-filmed, telling an epic story. Afterwards, however, the show starts to falter, although still retaining some of its charm here and there. But at the end, it is a good decision it will end after the 6th season.

4. Diogo Pedro's rating of the film Vikings

The plot is very well made, the effects are fantastic (except for some duplicated loop dirt in the air but hey, can I really complaint about this?) the blood, 3D, the movements. The History is pretty accurate. We can feel the critics around christian religion and some in the pagan religion. Well, I love Vikings. Feel free to comment in my review.Best Regards

5. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Vikings

There is a lot of action, blood & violence. Very well made. Never boring, a lot of twists and turnarounds when it comes to greed, alliances & egoism. Suprisingly this is also on very high levels intellectually when it comes to dogmatism. The set of principles laid down by religion, tradition and behaviour as incontrovertibly true, are no more valid. This is the main aspect here. Masterpiece.

6. Ionut Moldovianu's rating of the film Vikings