Nilai & Ulasan

1. bitterMoo's rating of the film Wodaabe: Herdsmen of the Sun

'those under the taboo of purity'

2. Elise Research Centre's rating of the film Wodaabe: Herdsmen of the Sun

A special documentary about a beautiful people. This well-crafted film manages to capture the uniting humanity that rests beneath the surface of all human beings - as exotic and strange they might seem at first sight.

3. Helob's rating of the film Wodaabe: Herdsmen of the Sun

4. Superfrog's rating of the film Wodaabe: Herdsmen of the Sun

The narration of Herzog does not work for me on this one. Yes the image and the depiction of the ritual are good but I would want a Pilger to describe the social distress side and an Attenborough to describe the social interested side. And i have seen better imagea of the same rituals.

5. jacqueslefataliste's rating of the film Wodaabe: Herdsmen of the Sun

6. fada19's rating of the film Wodaabe: Herdsmen of the Sun

Tout simplement superbe !

7. azoulay's rating of the film Wodaabe: Herdsmen of the Sun

Palpitante, envoutante, bouleversante, cette émotion pure autour de la séduction à la renverse. Ces visages ( femmes et hommes) d'une grande beauté. De cette vie nomade, les danses, les maquillages et les parures nous en disent long sur ce peuple rude à la vie et tendre à l'amour. Depuis la nuit des temps ils se déplacent avec l'élégance absolue des gens libres, sexuellement et amoureusement épanouis.

8. misu's rating of the film Wodaabe: Herdsmen of the Sun

..2016 SUPERBE DOCUMENTAIRE ! -----2017 MUBI

9. cherbourgdoll's rating of the film Wodaabe: Herdsmen of the Sun

10. Jorge Negrete's rating of the film Wodaabe: Herdsmen of the Sun

Acute observation of male tribal beautification by Herzog.

11. Illusion Travels By Streetcar's rating of the film Wodaabe: Herdsmen of the Sun

"I don't think so, because he's the one saying the CIA tactics remind him of Nazi Germany." http://illusionpodcast.blogspot.com/2015/10/episode-76-nonfiction-from-werner.html

12. anarresti's rating of the film Wodaabe: Herdsmen of the Sun

Some of the most beautiful dialogues of boys talking about girls I have seen are here. And also of boys and girls talking about what it is that makes a boy desirable. This probably helps us, even if it has no anthropological pretensions, to understand who we are. We hate our bodies. So we either reject physicality completely, trying to be ethereal, mental. Or we deconstruct "beauty", so we're all part of it. *(con.)

13. knockkneed's rating of the film Wodaabe: Herdsmen of the Sun

beautiful, but not much distinguishes it from the dozens of other films about the wodaabe.

14. Emi Rojas's rating of the film Wodaabe: Herdsmen of the Sun

15. lupiter's rating of the film Wodaabe: Herdsmen of the Sun

i discovered this when watching KING NIGHT by SALEM and wow. WOW.

16. Willy Aditya's rating of the film Wodaabe: Herdsmen of the Sun

When it comes time for Herzog to do a documentary, He's always got a magic touch at finding interesting subjects.