Vurderinger & anmeldelser

1. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Daredevil

By putting this show on Netflix, we got a series that was targeted at adults with deeper character studies with broken psychés, violence with gory consequence and religion having a heavy part of it. Heavy on repeating itself and was so intent on being realistic that it had an allergy in putting it's lead in his own costume. After the shock of the first season's violence and edge it started to lose it's edge though.

2. vordven's rating of the film Daredevil

3. V.S. Luoma-aho's rating of the film Daredevil

This is kind of a 3,5 shlock, as the 2nd season is somewhat lackluster & the third is kind of 50-50 in goodness and boredom, but all in all I guess DD remains the flagship of Netflix-Marvels. Much of its "edgy" sheen boils down to only a few episodes with awesomely choreographed and shot fighting sequences, namely "Blindsided" (S03E04) and a few episodes on the first season, the name of which I have forgotten.

4. abyantama's rating of the film Daredevil

s01 (8.25/10) , s02 (7.5/10) , s03 (7.5/10)

5. Arshi Rai's rating of the film Daredevil

Season 1: 4 stars Season 2: 2 Stars

6. PinkEyeMorrison's rating of the film Daredevil

One of my all time favorite comic book heroes finally delivered in a respectful way. There's some annoying sub-plots but overall I enjoyed it.

7. lou.'s rating of the film Daredevil

I'm not a comics maniac, but I easily managed to follow the entire series, therefore I deduce that this must have been good (the first one, I mean). Besides Charlie Cox, who, in addition, is also super duper handsome here.

8. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Daredevil

9. Tudor Buhatel's rating of the film Daredevil

10. James Mackin's rating of the film Daredevil

Season 1 is 4/5, season 2 is 2/5, so there's your balance. The more realistic this is, the better. By that, I mean no immortality ninjas. Oh and season 3 is 3/5.

11. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Daredevil

Season 1: (4,5) Season 2: (5) Season 3: (5)

12. Alex Vlad's rating of the film Daredevil

13. f-nanda's rating of the film Daredevil

Deborah Ann Woll is so gorgeous that it shouldn't be allow it.