For en bedre opplevelse på MUBI, oppdater din nettleser.

Vurderinger & anmeldelser

1. cyberia's rating of the film Mandy

esta pelicula me gusto porque actuaba nicolas cage

2. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Mandy

Delicious... Just... Delicious

3. ranchocarne's rating of the film Mandy

Wants to be both terrifying and funny and does not succeed fully at neither, and its villains are too caricatural to inspire menace. The beautiful and spooky first part sets enormous expectations that the demented revenge that follows never fully matches. Even so, a worthwhile crazy trip with plenty of striking imagery and gore.

4. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Mandy

5. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Mandy

Don't most failed musicians become serial killers or cult leaders? I'm just so happy that Cage connected with a good movie, though even his bad ones are pretty good. 'Drive Angry'. This movie is pretty funny and hallucinogenic when the blood isn't being splattered everywhere. I was so happy when I thought I heard a bit of 'Dopesmoker' toward the end, but it was just a ripoff.

6. André's rating of the film Mandy

Panos did it again. Not only he managed to make a great movie, but also to establish his own trademark aesthetics. Nicholas Cage is great in here.

7. Leon Blank's rating of the film Mandy

So desperate to be a 'cult film'. Couple of decent ideas gives way to a hodgepodge of 60s/70s prog rock fetishism. People who get a kick out of Friday the 13th references will love it.

8. vordven's rating of the film Mandy

9. Natalia Kulewskaya's rating of the film Mandy

10. The Mayor Of Hell's rating of the film Mandy

I dug it. Don’t know why set in 1983. There’s not much “there” well maybe there is. But it’s just a real fun trippy watch. I happen to be a big fan of the cage and he’s absolutely awesome in this as he goes more berserker mode. It’s slow going but worth the first hour slog that is effective at building up something to make you care slightly when shit hits the fan. The kills are cool and the bikers are legit scary

11. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film Mandy

3.5 - the soundtrack was freakin epic

12. Paolo Utili's rating of the film Mandy

13. Elephants Gerald's rating of the film Mandy

If 2001: A Space Odyssey were directed by John McTiernan.

14. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Mandy

Slooooow motion... Mythical jabber... Cheesy effects (that crushing head, please!). But that scene with Cage in the bathroom stands out!

15. hexhunk's rating of the film Mandy

Holy neonsploitation post-production flex, man. Do you like fonts?! Colors? Killer stylism? The Most and Best Nic Cage has ever been? (Doing epic oners screaming and crying in a bathroom before embarking on a murder spree?) This'll do ya. Could use: more overtly supernatural elements, as it teases but doesn't deliver. Send it back to hell (the 80s): the 'period' detail of villains being weirdly queer-coded. C'mon.

16. Verifies Souls's rating of the film Mandy

Honestly do not waste your time. The first hour was painful and everything left was only mildly entertaining.

17. Nuno Lopes's rating of the film Mandy

Enter the Void feat. Nic Cage, what's not to love?

18. Tid's rating of the film Mandy

19. Core's rating of the film Mandy

Cage nel bagno, colla vodka e colle urla, è una stella.

20. SpacePirate's rating of the film Mandy

Ultimate midnight movie? Think of this like Hellraiser and Evil Dead/Army of Darkness mashup with the violence comically turned up to 11. Cage relishes the moment and overacts with aplomb throughout. One of those films I am not sure I wouldve enjoyed if not seen in theatres, so your mileage may vary. Great, violent fun. 4 stars

21. myshelovka's rating of the film Mandy

Cenobites do battle with Nicholas Cage. Instant 5/5.

22. João Ricardo's rating of the film Mandy

amazing soundtrack. visual influenced by Gaspar Noé? Great storyline - trippy and schizophrenic. Loved it. Would probably be even better if it had a pinch of Tarantino style thrown in certain scenes.

23. ig_____or's rating of the film Mandy

Honestly, I was expecting the monstrous bikers to be the big baddies, not the religious freaks. This was a trippy ride, full of neon colours and bloody moments. The casting of Nicolas Cage was pure genius. Cosmatos sophomore film proves he's a force to be reckoned with.

24. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Mandy

A fuchsia journey where Nicolas Cage tortures, beheads and kills, seeking revenge for the death of his career.