Pour une meilleure expérience sur MUBI, Mettez à jour votre navigateur.

Vurderinger & anmeldelser

1. amariliz's rating of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail

2. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail

3. ParrotChild's rating of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail

4. Malt Frisky's rating of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail

I've lost count how much I've quoted this film. I backpacked around Australia and still managed to find people all over the world who clicked immediately with the Knights of NI, The Black Knight, Coconuts, Camelot (it's only a model), Killer Rabbits and Holy Hand Grenades. Criticising it as stupid and silly is redundant because that's exactly the point of it aimed towards the immature that was created by geniuses.

5. Arf's rating of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail

6. Drew Gibbs's rating of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail

This film changed the genre itself. It showed that great comedies didn't have to be silly slapstick. The film is full of clever jokes, visuals, and it even dips into the political realm. The film set the standard for comedies to come and showed that comedy films could be clever and involve real world issues.

7. mauro's rating of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail

- what is your favourite colour? - blue....no yellow!

8. C҉ă҉t҉ă҉l҉i҉n҉'s rating of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Pretty funny for the first 7 minutes or so.

9. DenoResandono's rating of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail

This is the second viewing. Thanks to this movie, I became more convinced that Monty Python is mankind's greatest achievement in comedy. I almost couldn't stop laughing when I was watching this movie. MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL took the well-known story of King Arthur and make a parody of it. Director Terry Gilliam and Terry Jones were having fun with this movie & they share it with their audience. It's classic!

10. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail

It just never lets up, not for one moment. Scene after scene after scene, a new idea, gag, quip, double entendre, one-liner, something, ANYTHING, is thrown into the already ludicrous mix and you're just there looking at the screen, smile stapled to your cheeks, wondering if the Monty Python gang issued a trademark request on imaginative comedy when they issued this thing in '75.

11. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail

12. alexp's rating of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail

13. Mariana Vilhena's rating of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail

14. Inteleter's rating of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Hilarious, quotable and fun.

15. Daniela Cabrita's rating of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail

16. Semaj Rose's rating of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Blindingly funny at times, but also a tad too stupid at others (at least for me), Monty Python And The Holy Grail takes many shots and makes most of them. Unfortunately a film so light on plot and character needs to make pretty much all of its jokes connect to maintain consistent attention.

17. michalk's rating of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail

for the average IT nerd this must be "the best fllm ever"

18. Riccardo's rating of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail

19. dianadhm's rating of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail

The exact manifestation of my humor, I'M THRILLED. Rightfully so a cornerstone in comedy, this series is THE BEST thing ever...including the credits! how often can you say that?

20. Adam Metwally's rating of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail

This movie is completely anti-plot, anti-structure, inconsistent, has an open ending, full of coincidences, and surrealism which I think is a maddening and trite drag on story that happens to be commonly used by hacks.

21. Diogo Costa's rating of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail

You only need to watch the opening sequence to know what you're in for.

22. Aaken's rating of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Nearly every line of dialogue of this film is a gem. British nonsense in all its splendour. Lurve it!

23. aurkihnowe's rating of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail

the pythons havin a piss on an olde English storie...more quotable than the two movies that followed (and therefore meme-ified to death by now) this remains, with fresh eyes, a lovely romp in the existential balm of absurdity...the whole cast is on point here, especially Graham Chapman as King Arthur and John Cleese as the overgrown adolescent Frenchman...so I close with a meme..."run away!",

24. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail

When a stupid comedy has me cackling as much as facepalming. This is the good stuff.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7