Vurderinger & anmeldelser

1. mabsut's rating of the film Fascisten

If I had to choose one film, only one, that i could watch for the rest of my life , this would be it.

2. Beaty Reynolds's rating of the film Fascisten

One of a handful of films that (in my opinion) might even eclipse the power of the novel on which they are based--and that is saying something given that it is Moravia's masterpiece. I have watched this film at least a dozen times since the early 70s, when I saw it at a university screening. One of the most beautiful films ever made, and also one of the most shattering.

3. Joe Curtin's rating of the film Fascisten

some of the best cinematography i've ever seen.

4. ihor's rating of the film Fascisten

A masterpiece in the study of cinematic visual form and human psychology under fascist Italy. Bertolucci explores the depth and sinister lure of moral corruption in a world where ethical convictions are trampled upon for the pursuit of power. For what is morality, but a dream concocted by the weak? Incredible shots illustrate the themes from wide expanses showcasing power to intimate detailed shots of individuals.

5. Roy Deckard's rating of the film Fascisten

There are two kinds of people I loathe and despise: imbeciles who think they're wise and people like The Conformist. By the way, the direction and cinematography of this film are extraordinary.

6. HSBilly's rating of the film Fascisten

remarkable cinematography. cold and dark but elegantly directed.

7. William R Clark's rating of the film Fascisten

Impeccably photographed and staged so that every scene is weighted with symbolism. Props to the editing department for a breezy film. But it is far too overstuffed with capital-m Meaning so that there's no room for any scene to breath in all of this. I'm conflicted, because this movie is much more Moulin Rouge than The Damned. I love Moulin Rouge, but no one is calling that movie a profound political statement.

8. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Fascisten

One of the most interesting films on the mentality fascism I've seen

9. Ghostman's rating of the film Fascisten

A grand masterpiece of the cinema. A grave work of art that is bold, honest, and truthful. Bertolucci is one of THE masters.

10. Nika Jazaee's rating of the film Fascisten

All stars goes to the cinematography.

11. baba lola's rating of the film Fascisten

The shot of the anonymous man carrying the bust across the frame !

12. Max Seqgar's rating of the film Fascisten

What an elegant and intelligent movie this is. Wonderful!

13. Nick Heritage's rating of the film Fascisten

Architectural and beautifully furnished, visually stunning. There's a lot of scenes I will remember as images. Full of political, sexual, and moral ambiguity with lots to discuss afterwards, but upon reflection the script doesn't quite stack up. The film ends up saying more about Bertolucci's interests than the human condition.

14. Daniel Reid's rating of the film Fascisten

A stylish, barbed document of the inevitable collapse of fascism into absurdity. Also, I like the circle pit 84 minutes in.

15. Anita G's rating of the film Fascisten

I watched this knowing the cinematography was exceptional and was not disappointed. The lighting, camera movement, set decoration and costumes are beautiful. I also watched this having just worked with some Italians on a film, and I now wonder whether the film is in part an observation on the Italian psyche in general. Without putting too fine a point on it : all style and no content, unashamedly backing ...

16. Sarah Mci's rating of the film Fascisten

I wanted to bask in the afterglow of the cinematography, which was hideously beautiful, brimful, indulgent. Only four stars because it felt a little light on characterisation, I finished it feeling empty, perhaps that was the point.

17. Varun Raman's rating of the film Fascisten

A cinematographic masterpiece. A cinematic husk.

18. Sprungler's rating of the film Fascisten

Superb mix of cinematography but not a strong sense of human spirit as in other Bertolucci films; could have been more meaningful but maybe its meaning was never meant to be the narrative.

19. DMW's rating of the film Fascisten

At turns beautiful and disturbing, alarming and seductive. By all accounts superb. Through its oblique angles and graceful comprehension of space and balance in the frame, Bertolucci's percolating meisterwerk is cinema at its very best.

20. Jamie Parr's rating of the film Fascisten

Lots of style, no substance. 2hrs and never really goes anywhere!

21. Andrew Tighe's rating of the film Fascisten

Stunning locations brought to life by sumptuous cinematography. Bertolucci is the master!

22. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Fascisten

This is a movie that you love with the purest of emotions. Si bella! I would call this a perfect movie.

23. Maciek Piatek's rating of the film Fascisten

That was the time when directors used to create their own cinematic visions from beginning to end and what I like.

24. 'king Harold's rating of the film Fascisten

Why is the sound so bad in Italian films? I loved it, but the director cannot take credit for the story, by Moravia, which is masterful.