Vurderinger & anmeldelser

1. 'king Harold's rating of the film Fascisten

Why is the sound so bad in Italian films? I loved it, but the director cannot take credit for the story, by Moravia, which is masterful.

2. Jonathan Smith's rating of the film Fascisten

A strikingly meticulous production & masterclass in fimmaking from Bertolucci. There's a wonderful field of depth to the film as characters track across the screen, delve between rooms & float from the forefront to the background. Like Antonioni's films, The Conformist is filled with cryptic symbolism that's very Italian. As a film to study it's fantastic, but as an involving tale it feels too detached to enjoy.

3. smndvdcl's rating of the film Fascisten

Artful and enigmatic, with meticulous mise-en-scène, cinematography that captures a multitude of settings, disturbing and haunting characters amidst a fascist political context, and an engaging if dystopian narrative development. Bertolucci belongs in the Italian cinematic canon.

4. sebastianbarronmubi's rating of the film Fascisten

5. nico's rating of the film Fascisten

Fantastic movie of Bertolucci! Based in Italy during the fascism period. The pictures of Paris are amazing! Watch it!

6. SiIencio's rating of the film Fascisten

Stylish in its own right & potentially superb however rather annoyingly its promising initial arguments are not developed enough to satisfy. A juxtaposition of elements as fascism/anti-fascism, vocation/social conformity, sexual orientation/repression & morality/nihilism, all permanent themes throughout the film, should have sufficed to craft a powerful & complex narrative however it feels rather bland and tasteless.

7. DanOffen's rating of the film Fascisten

8. João Rocha's rating of the film Fascisten

A masterpiece in technique. Outrageous with a really sharped dark humor.

9. Joel's rating of the film Fascisten

Wow this film didn't happen at all for me. I barely recall watching it. So much seems caught up in it's era. I'll have to try again sometime.

10. Log Lady's rating of the film Fascisten

Beautiful and polished on the outside, hollow and tedious on the inside.

11. Scott Lucas's rating of the film Fascisten

Storaro, Delerue, and Bertolucci: a perfect storm of technique, feeling, and political outrage.

12. Ayinde Anderson's rating of the film Fascisten

13. film_lies101's rating of the film Fascisten

I think people forget the underlying dark wit/humor of the film

14. waywardwaters's rating of the film Fascisten

speaking out against fascism in 1970 sure takes tremendous courage doesn't it, Bertolucci? what's next, feudalism? powdered wigs? a smear campaign against Attila the Hun?

15. Robsaranga's rating of the film Fascisten

Toh, eccoci quà! Siamo proprio noi: Italiani brava gente schifosa.

16. nein's rating of the film Fascisten

After I get my film education I should appreciate it more.

17. Roscoe's rating of the film Fascisten

So busy being so very stylish that it never gets around to being anything else. Useless.

18. Howard Fritzson's rating of the film Fascisten

The pairing of the sly, composed Trintignant opposite the exuberantly sexy comedienne Sandrelli is only one of the comic touches that Bertolucci uses to sharpen the impact of the tragic finish, which is not as tragic as it is in the book, by the way. Afterthought: This may be one of the perfect films like “The Third Man.”

19. Andrea Evangelista's rating of the film Fascisten

Dal punto di vista formale anche 6, ma non me lo rivedrei volentieri

20. Xiao's rating of the film Fascisten

Absolutely beautiful. I adore Bertolucci.

21. Khashayar Mohammadi's rating of the film Fascisten

Creative cinematography, Bertolluci's best film.

22. Cosmin Coco's rating of the film Fascisten

23. maxmilian BERCOVI​CZ's rating of the film Fascisten

24. nmukh's rating of the film Fascisten

Excellent usage of blues, oblique angles, and beautiful women. A troubling pederasty scene. Bertolucci takes revenge at Godard by associating his phone # w/ Communist philosophy professor who is brutally stabbed. The "need to belong" sexually and politically, both seen as dead ends - the lesbian leftist libertine and the fascist conventional marriage mutually frustrate. The morphine addicted mom scene is creepy.