Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Vurderinger & anmeldelser

1. Jermaine's rating of the film Fascisten

2. tidal waif's rating of the film Fascisten

such a waste of time. why attempt carve the rushmore with the spoon? for the sake of it. that is what bertoluuci does in this movie. all the mobilised efforts fall somewhere in a void where useless spectacle strides in an airless aquarium. less unbearable than novecento though.

3. Ssssssss's rating of the film Fascisten

4. Lu Andreas's rating of the film Fascisten

Blindman with two different shoes scene - unforgettable. This one and Novecento are my personal favourites.

5. Tara Violet's rating of the film Fascisten

a masterpiece. there are so many elements at play here-the dark comedy rooted from Marcello's wife (and her naivete), the tragic drama of the plot, the film noir-esque look and suspense. the cinematography and art direction were marvels and made the film an utter visual feast and the characters (and actors of course) riveted me. the scene in the woods will be forever imprinted in my memory-such sad beauty

6. N. C.'s rating of the film Fascisten

When you watch Il Conformista, The Dreamers seens so inferior. Il Conformista is so much better than The Dreamers, I don't why people can't see that. The Dreamers is a movie for everybody enjoy it, is easy to understand, there's nothing more.

7. Adam's rating of the film Fascisten

Breathtakingly beautiful, especially the scene in the woods. Would need to watch again to fully understand the intricacies of the plot.

8. Marcus WP's rating of the film Fascisten

9. John Sandwich's rating of the film Fascisten

Wonderful, indeed. And yes, bluray plz.

10. Peter Barlow's rating of the film Fascisten

The greatest cinematography I've ever seen in a film.

11. lauli's rating of the film Fascisten

Breathtaking cinematography, subtle yet powerful performances... it has all the makings of a timeless classic

12. Publius's rating of the film Fascisten

13. Gerry Miriello's rating of the film Fascisten

Delirious filmmaking. Space, shadow, vibrant color, rhythm, perspective.

14. mpho3's rating of the film Fascisten

"A highly self-conscious and stylistically venturesome pinnacle of late modernism, drawing from ... a little neo-neorealism, a lot of stark and blinding Antonioni-style mise-en-scène, [and] some moments redolent of Fellini. And it was all framed within an evocation of the frivolous fascist-era film-making style derided by Bertolucci's generation as 'white telephone' cinema. - John Patterson, The Guardian

15. flobota's rating of the film Fascisten

Excellent classic European cinema

16. Framarcar's rating of the film Fascisten

to bad for those stupid angles shots

17. Django's rating of the film Fascisten

One of the biggest visual treats I have ever seen, I do love this film, but something is missing and I can't put my finger on it. Trintignant is fantastic, the blind birthday party is a classic, but when Dominique Sanda appears, something about her just throws me headlong into the 1970's and I can't get back into the film as I did prior. I just feel she was cast because she looks lovely but that's about it. Hmm.

18. Isiah Donté Lee's rating of the film Fascisten

Visually Stunning... shot after shot, great film!

19. Stephen Campbell's rating of the film Fascisten

Probably my favourite Bertolucci film and the one which bought him to international fame. All the performances are spot on and Vittorio Storao's camera work gives the film a high gloss sheen . One to saivour

20. Dave's rating of the film Fascisten

If there is a single movie out there crying out for a blu-ray release it is this visual masterpiece! Bertolucci and Storaro created one of the most dazzling visuals I have ever seen in a film. And the story will creep up on you, not allowing you to easily forget it.

21. Dylan Ibrahim's rating of the film Fascisten

Once again, another great picture by Bernardo Bertolucci....

22. Checkpoint Charlie's rating of the film Fascisten

A great film involving sex, death and the rigidly destructive power of one man's personal fascism.

23. Juan Arteaga's rating of the film Fascisten

Una de las mejores películas de Bertolucci. Si Moravia había escrito una obra maestra de la novela, Bertolucci no se queda atrás y realiza una obra de arte sobre las implicaciones de la política y la sexualidad, la cobardía, la violencia y el fascismo.

24. High Contrast's rating of the film Fascisten

The fact this was conceived in a linear fashion and then only broken up into the disruptive narrative shape we see in the finished film during the editing stage, just kinda blows my mind. One of the most gorgeously shot films. And Dominique Sanda is crushingly beautiful.