Beoordelingen & Recensies

1. Heng Houch's rating of the film Memento

2. Semaj Productions's rating of the film Memento

This film stretches its premise so far beyond the realm of reality and my suspension of disbelief that I don't even know where to begin. No matter what angle I try to attack this story from it doesn't make any logical sense. Plus the pacing is horrible, and all the repetition (while it makes sense story wise) becomes tedious very quickly. Like American History X it's black and white section is gimmicky and pointless.

3. nona vanis's rating of the film Memento

guy pearce kalo di sini uda jadi ketua perhimpunan indie retro, di manapun dia berada orang nga ada yang berani ngajak selfy beraninya foto pake kamera lomo pokonya anti digital bang

4. Brian's rating of the film Memento

Christopher Nolans Best Work!

5. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Memento

6. MisterColo93's rating of the film Memento

3.7/5 beh anche se nolan fa cagare non è detto che sia necessario buttargli 1 stella anche alle cose decenti

7. eleventries's rating of the film Memento

recordar escribir una reseña de cada película que veo antes de que acabe el día

8. Ştefan Ristea's rating of the film Memento

9. Kuja's rating of the film Memento

10. ceknklsn's rating of the film Memento

11. Daniela's rating of the film Memento

Solid 5 stars. A masterpiece.

12. Masoud Einabadi's rating of the film Memento

13. SebastianKorteweg's rating of the film Memento

Brilliantly told story about short-term memory loss, in a brutally powerful way. After all, don´t we all choose our version of reality?

14. Benjamin Reid's rating of the film Memento

I've always wanted to love Memento because of its ambition, but its execution always bugs me. It's too slow and it babies its audience in the tails of each scene change. Though it's disappointing that Pearce's Lenny is the only real fleshed out character, Pearce is effectively able to carry the story. Its interests in memory beyond its formal conceit/plot gimmick is fascinating, but the gimmick is what you remember.

15. Zak.HunterGilbert's rating of the film Memento

16. ASINED's rating of the film Memento

17. amariliz's rating of the film Memento

18. lofisofi's rating of the film Memento

cruel thriller about disability

19. Core's rating of the film Memento

Il montaggio asservito al soggetto.

20. Sơn Phước's rating of the film Memento

Interesting ideas, but when you get it, it get bored at times.

21. simona dumitriu's rating of the film Memento

22. TZUHSIEN TANG's rating of the film Memento

23. Kwemo's rating of the film Memento

A movie that takes the audience on the same ride the character is on which is rare when taken to such an extreme as this. On the first watch, it takes a bit to get emotionally invested in the characters considering the odd structure. Each scene you're trying to piece the scenes in chronological order and put the pieces together which doesn't leave much time in the beginning to empathize.

24. Saulius Archipovas's rating of the film Memento

Watched the uncut and straight timeline version. Was boring. But the original is awesome!